(Ch1 Young Forever) Now, Everything's Goin To Change (Sequel to Running After Love)

(Chapter 1: Forever Young)

(Arella)

I starred at the mirror as I put on my black beanie, a white tank top, black sweat shirt over it, my jean shorts, and my converse. I rested Hayden's red iPod in my pocket as I opened the door to my bedroom to exit.

I needed to find Rail, or at least see someone.

As I descended the steps my father's laugh echoed through the house, and I wouldn't dare move. There was no one to save me now.

"RellRell!" he slurred.

Clenching my eyes, I knew what was coming for me. It was inevitable now.

"Yeah?"

I heard footsteps get closer to the condensed stair case.

"Come here sweety!"

The steps creaked as went further down, and before I could even make my way down the last step, a bat was being slammed into my back. Was it that metal one again? It hit several times, as he repeated the regular swear words at me like he already did.

I coughed out blood, and this was it. Maybe I could be with Hayden or where ever she is. I just didn't want to take this pain anymore.

The bat was lifted with one more blow, and I closed my eyes for the impact.

I waited a few seconds but nothing happened. I cracked my eyes opened a little bit and immediately freaked.

The first thing I saw was several moons orbiting in a straight line, all adjoined together.

I had a feeling this wasn't Earth.

My eyes shifted from the sky, to the front of me.

It seemed like I was in a park. Trees with gold apples hanging from the branches stood out, and benches were made of genuine silver were placed under them. Pond water wasn't clear, wasn't green or any shade that would make you want to cringe away from it. The pond's water was cyan blue.

I placed my hand in it, and took it out. The water slowly left my palms, unlike real water from the Earth. It was like sand and H2o placed together.

"Who are you?" a cold voice asked.

I jumped and looked behind me. A creature with pointy ears, and light blue skin starred back at me. It's body was muscular, but I had never seen anything like it. Well, actually it rather scarred me.

"Where am I?" I said ignoring his question.

The blue creature took a step forward, as it's bare feet made a low, snapping sound.

"You don't need to know where you are. Just tell me your name."

I give up.

"My name is Arella, now can I know where I am?" I asked.

It's eyes switched from red to a light orange color, as if he had softened up a little bit. Boy I hope so.

"We need to take you to Brilliance Hall," he said gripping onto my wrist with his rough hands.

I tried pulling away, but he froze my hand. No literally, my hand was frozen and it hurt like hell.

"Please! I'll cooperate! Just please defrost my hand!" I cried.

He turned around and it's eyes were suddenly red again. He took his long, yellow finger nail and placed them in between my top and lower lip.

I wanted to throw up.