{CH1}I'm falling for my bestfriend's girlfriend.[Werewolf Love Story]

--Chapter 1

[Samuel]

I relaxed myself in Gabriel's navy blue lazy boy, stained with unknown substances and liquids. My broad arms crossed against my chest as Gabriel paced back in forth on his fallow carpet. His eyes wandered from the ceiling to me, hesitating his mouth.

"I appeared here for a reason," I said, gawking at his dull colored furniture and cheap afghans hanging over his inferior sofa. The carpet was marked with numerous disgraces. It almost sickened me to be in such a low class place. Absolutely dreadful, especially compared to the home in Prosperity Roe where both of us are from. We grew up there as best friends, while I was inline for being the king of that world. At the age of sixteen my father died, and I had taken over. Gabriel said I lost some of it, like I've became more ruthless, not showing any emotion. Our world had no prophecy pacts or oppressive decrees like every other world.

"Dude, I didn't mean to tell you this way, but you need to get a girl," he continued. "I mean, look at you! You're sitting her like some melancholy lunatic werewolf. You never smile, you never laugh, you never even change facial expressions. You're the king for crying out loud, so I'm going to help you find someone by you attending my school."

Suddenly, I felt like someone should've tied me to the seat with chains made out of tungsten. My teeth gritted against each other, as my muscles clenched together from resentment.

"I know that you did not register me without my sanction," I said, knowing that he did.

Gabriel shook his head in indignation and frustration.

"Look, I have something to tell-" His sentence was interrupted by a ring from the door. He sighed, as he ambled towards the door with a smile on his face. "Must be Eve."

Eve? Who is this Eve? Gabriel ran to the door, opening it to reveal a teenage girl. She seemed about seventeen or eighteen, revealing long black hair. Eve's eyes and toned figure hit me in the face with great interest. Her teal eyes went straight to Gabriel's lips, as they joined theirs together. It seemed to intense to actually stare at them, but I had no other choice. Was I supposed to look away? And why did not Gabriel tell me sooner?

They pulled away as her eyes gazed into each others, then his gazed to me.

"Umm Eve, this is my friend Samuel."

Her eyes peered to me, which almost knocked my back a few steps. They're profoundly penetrating, as they gawked into mine browsing my life as if it were pages of a book.

She took steps towards me, extending her hand to me.

"Hi. I'm Eve, but my friends call me Evelyn," she said.

I knew that if I made an attempt to smile, Gabriel would completely kill me against my own will.

"Sam," I said.

She let her grip go, and tucked her hands in her pockets. I followed Eve and Gabriel into the kitchen as they made conversation.

"So did you make it to city?" he asked her.

She gawked into something irrelevant, as she turned back around and smiled. Her smile was sort of intimidating, and was defiantly a competition against the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Yes! I'm so excited! You have to promise to come to all of my volleyball games!" she exclaimed. We made it into the kitchen when Eve sat down on Gabe's lap as they continued talking.

"So how come I've never met you before?" she said, directing the conversation.

Gabriel narrowed his eyes to the floor sort of disapproving.

"You've just never been over while he has," he said. Eve squeezed his hands extra hard like they were both hiding something from me, but I neglected it. "Anyway, Sam's going to be joining us at school."

I nodded, as she smiled again.

"I can't wait for you to meet Jayden and Kalyani! They'd be delighted to meet you."

Oh, what fun.

The Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें