Running After Love Ch18 (Sequel to Only One Beatufiul Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

18

(Hayden)

Rain laughed hysterically, as I spoke the words.

"Vampire? What do you mean vampire?" Ray questioned.

I starred at him, before knocking my knuckles against his thick skull

"Hello? Anyone in there? Can you not see her fangs practically hanging from her damn lips!" I shouted.

About a minute of clueless thinking and stupidness later, Ray spoke.

"Ohh...GAH!"

He jumped away from her quickly, and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you? And why are you here?" I asked.

Rail smiled baring her keen fangs, letting her eyes roll in the back of her head.

"Well, I've committed crimes that are against the Ignis Fatuus Confederacy. The Mirgian counsel went ape-shit when they found out I was no where to be found. They alerted patrolmen and the sentries to come after me. After they found me they had put me in a regular penitentiary, then I started getting worse or whatever, and then they just flicked me into my own exclusive imprisonment like a mosquito being hit by a fucking flyswatter. Then I escaped, the Visceras sentinels came after me but I was teleported here through the 3rd dimension, and I ended up here, ran into Caden and now here I am."

Hayden thought about this profoundly.

"How did you manage to escape the Miragian guards? They are qualified to obliterate anything or anyone who gets in their way. How did you escape them?

"It's called expertise. I'm not smart or anything, but when it calls for taking precautionary measures, I would be the first one to throw my mind in the socket. I'm not Visceras, which is so fricin cliché, but that's what they say. The Miragian seem to be the strongest, and can overcome the gifts of a Visceras vampire, but the Visceras vampires seem to be the most ingenious and internally robust."

"You still didn't answer my question. How?"

At this point, Rail and Hayden realized they had been the only ones talking. But they didn't care.

"I used my prowess, and deceived him to believe I was desperate to have the cuffs off of my wrist. He came in and then this whole incident took place. But the point is, is that I got out.

"So...you don't belong here. You murdered people! But not just human people! You murdered people within the Ignis Fatuus precinct. The Miragian people. Do you know who has taken over the admiration for the Visceras counsel?"

Rail rolled her eyes back to her head, and shook it lightly.

"His name is Pareil. And the only thing other that I heard was that he was excessively distinctive and eccentric. He's not like all the other CEOs." she finished.

I nodded understanding her conceptions and demented ploys.

"So your like...A vampire?" Arella finally shouted.

I starred at her inanely, trying to figure out how long she's been confounded.

"Yes, Arella she is. How long did it take you to hear that?"

Before I could answer Caden spoke up.

"Wait! How do you know?" he asked.

Oh, so now we are playing the moment of truth. Well, If someone found out I think I'd have to waive of being a guardian angel and just die. Besides, what if Lyle is up there? And Bian is down here, so maybe I should tell the whole wide world. But then I'd be radically self-centered. Arella seems like she likes to have me around as a friend, and I can't just abandon her here. That wouldn't be right.

"Well, I'm a guardian angel."

Five seconds later.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! YEAH! OKKKAAAYYY! Whatever you say Hayden. Whatever you say..." Ray said.

I rolled my eyes.

That's their fault if they don't believe me.

"If you think -"

Before I could continue, I was being lifted into the air. Not sure by what, but I looked up seeing my capturer.

"A raven mocker!" I shouted.

Rail bounced up and tried to grab the tail of one, but before she could. I was surrounded by darkness.

Not by the darkness to go to the underworld, but it was a different type of darkness.

We weren't in the underworld anymore. I wasn't sure where we were.

We appeared out of the darkness and into a sky filled with dark clouds and a dark vibe.

It felt like this whole entire place was lifeless. I could feel it.

"Where are we?" I said, considering to stop beating the mocker with my foot, before he drops me into the fog below.

He neglected me, like a expected.

But as the mocker flew closer, something came into view that made quivers run down my spine.

A large black castle, that seemed vacant stood above the fog. Clear and vivid.

I cringed as we came closer.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

Good for me, we were going right over the large castle, but then he decided to drop me.

My scream was blaring so loud that I bet the ears of a human couldn't hear it.

I was waiting for the impact, I was, so I closed my eyes.

The feeling was worse, but I guess I was going right back up to Heaven.

Instead of landing on a large spike, or the pole of the flag standing proudly over the castle, I landed in arms.

I looked at who it was, and my heart stopped.

A man with a black drape over his face set me down on the ground and walked away. But the sight was scary.

No feet seemed to touch the ground.

As I looked around I hadn't noticed someone had been looking down at me.

I peered up, and I felt sick and nauseated.

I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming.

"Hi Hayden" Lyle said with a big smile on his face.

But it wasn't the attractive one I got to know. It was vile and evil, and the look in his eyes were eccentric.

What was going on?

The Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें