SHTIZ<3

Do you know how many times I've tried to stop writing

Back a few months ago on the account Demonica I said I was quitting...and on Nikki Michelle I even said I want to give all of this...this STUFF away to someone who wants it...

But whyyyy?

Why do you all have to be so understanding?

Why can't you yell? Or curse me out and make me feel happy I don't write for you anymore?

But instead you all make me feel REALLY bad, I've gotten nothing but great comments from all of you and I do this...???

I HATE that y'all do this to me, but I have to admit that ur comments make me laugh my ass off sometimes and even though my writing, punctuation, and story line is utterly horrible...you still comment saying that it's really good....

The real reason I stopped writing is because I have too many ideas, and if I start posting 1billion stories and not finishing them then everyone get's really, really, really pissed and starts fussing and what not...

Butcha know what? My name is Nikki, I'm 13 years old and I have an overactive imagination.

How's that for my therapy session?

I want to write, I will write, and I will write as much as I want.

To my favorite fans in the whole entire world that I love ~

N.M.P.B

Or

Nikki Michelle=)