Ch1) I don't know why they sent me back to Earth. I had to complete my mission, not fall in love!

This is my main focus for now you guys. The other stories are so alike, so I decided to go for something different, plus this one is fun to write:) Hope you like it.

Preface:

Before this story is told, remember that a soul, is always within a soul. No matter who or what you are, you have a eternal part of you. And sometimes, the only feeling you learn quick enough is animosity, some compassion, others weaknesses. But love is one in a million. You must believe in it, before you can feel it.

Chapter 1:

"You've disgraced us," Sir Redforth spoke, placing his hands on my shoulders. I never did anything, not at all. I don't know how I could prove myself innocent, but I knew my punishment was going to be a lurid one. In Soul years, I'm eternal because numbers don't count here, but on Earth, I look seventeen. Perhaps, he will send me to Madam Yurrit, the generous, conceiving one.

I kneel in front of him, bowing my head in respect to the elder.

"Sir Redforth, my mentor, I am utterly attritional for what I have done," I spoke, gripping my fingers together in hope, but I knew it was useless. "This penance comes deep from what is within me."

Silence took the floor, dancing its way around me and Redforth. It was a dangerous silence, the kind that you know that something horrible is about to happen. My feelings cannot relinquish, for this place is not for wrath.

"I'm sorry, Rayne Everdeen. You must procure our trust once more, and the only way is for you to be sent back down to Earth."

"But I've served my time!" I exclaimed, my heart beating in my chest quickly. Sir Redforth stared at me in sympathy, reaching out to hold my hand. His long beard made his frown look even more saddened. "I've done what I had to do." A tear threatened my eye, but I wouldn't release it in front of him.

He came up to me and peered at me with his sagacious eyes.

"Rayne, my pupil, I have worked with you for countless years. You are strong, you are mighty. I know I have your trust, but others don't." He was telling the truth, and I knew he trusted me. I've never did anything to anyone.

"But how will I pass this course? How will I survive without help?"

So many questions rang in my mind, but it was too late. The red buzzer went off and the guards came in to collect me.

Sir Redforth put his thumb in the middle of my had, and recited something.

"When you need me, I'll be there."

His wise voice relaxed me, as the guards took me by my arms and brought me to the portal.

***

This wasn't the way I thought it would be. I thought they would give me some type of family, some type of allies, just someone to help me through my journey. But I was here, dropped(hard) into the woods. Mother nature hummed around me, some silent and closely near. I was naked, and I honestly felt like I was the beginning of the human civilization. I hope not.

It was dark, but somehow my blue eyes adjusted the intensity of it all. The night life was honestly beautiful, and was lit by the presence of the moon. My feet took control over my body, and began to win wildly, and free through the thick leaves and bark branches. I wasn't even used to all of this. The wind, other's presence. Maybe it wouldn't be bad after all.

"Take what you need while there's time. The city will be earth in a short while.

If I'm not mistaken it's been in flames..."

I continued singing, skipping around the trees and no wanting to go towards the dense forest. Rain poured onto my bare body, and I loved the coldness of it. I breathed in deeply and almost choked. What the...? We can't breathe water ? It appears, that my earth mentality has dispersed. Since when did this happen?

A loud boom sounded throughout the forest, and all my happiness shattered to my feet. WHAT is THAT?! I went around to one of the oak trees and went in the hollow cave. It was small, but it was enough to keep me from the rain. Plus. I need to review a little. I lie down on the flat surface, and closed my eyes.

Sleep took me then, and I ignored the voices I heard before unconsciousness.

VOTE AND COMMENT!:D I LOVED WRITING THIS ONE:)