(Ch2) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us.

I was resting on the couch when Conner came through the door and was to tired to look behind me and acknowledge him greatly. My hand gestured a "come here" sign but multiple footsteps were heard as he came closer.

Right out of my sleepy daze, I shot up and came face-to-face with doorbell boy. A smirk was plastered proudly on his face, as I noticed a blond was hanging on Conner's arm, and I'd do anything but impertinent. Well, to the girl anyway.

"Who is she?" the blond asked rudely.

Ha! Talk about being polite now, bitch.

"If you want to know my name you will ask me with respect. It's not like I stepped out the room, Ms. Narcissistic. Now, if you would kindly ask me my name I would be just ecstatic to tell you," I spoke.

The expression on the blond's face was priceless, as Conner starred at me with shock and setback. But his friend was puckering his lips from hiding the laugh.

She cleared her throat, and cracked a fake smile on her synthetic face. What was that in her teeth?

"What is your name, ma'am?" she said respectfully.

I smiled brightly, and innocently sat on the edge of the couch.

"My name is Haven, and I am one of Conner's friends. We've been friends since grade school," I finished. As she looked from me to Conner she noticed nothing personal was being passed by eye contact, so she sighed in relaxation and flopped down on the couch.

As I got up to get some water, I heard a wolf whistle come from the living room.

"Nice ass," his friend said.

I looked down my back and realized I had nothing but boy shorts on with a white tank top. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off while entering the kitchen. Conner said something from the other room, and I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

He was now in the kitchen.

"What was that, Haven?" he questioned.

I turned around and immediately hugged him.

"I'm sorry," I continued, "I'll be leaving tomorrow and you have nothing to worry about."

He suddenly pulled away and I think that was hurt in his eyes.

"Why? I mean, you came here for a reason right?" I hesitated, but nodded my head slowly, and he soon demanded the whole story. My story about the apartment, ransacking, and the rent were all finished ten minutes later as he leaned back on the island and ran his hands through his hair. "So you need a place to stay?" he said. I shrugged and was about to step out the kitchen when he said, "Your staying here. Haven. No ands, buts, or, nors, for, yets or sos," he commanded.

I turned to look at him in awe.

"No really I can find someone-"

"No, Haven. That is that. Now go put on some real clothes, and meet me, Stephanie, and Eric in the living room."

So the doorbell boy is named Eric. Hmm...interesting.

I nodded and cut through the kitchen into my guest room I was staying in. In a pile of clothes on the floor, I pulled out some skinny jeans, and a red hoodie and slipped them on.

My feet were covered in fuzzy slippers as I made my way down the corridor and into the living room where Conner, Eric, and Stephanie were sitting there watching The Silence of the Lambs."

It was at the part where the psycho killer had a pin in his hands and undid the handcuffs.

I quietly snuck behind the couch as Stephanie jumped in Conner's arms, and Eric was gripping the leather of the seat.

As soon as he bit the nose off the police officer I screamed, "BOO!"

And everyone screamed as loud as possible. My laughter was the only one filling the whole entire penthouse, as the other ones scolded me, and I think Stephanie started to cry.

"You son of a bitch!" she screamed.

I stood up and lightly tapped her across he face. Conner shooed my hand away from her face, and Eric just starred at me as I gripped my stomach from the laughter.

"Ah, you guys are funny."

And with that we decided to watch The Hangover, and everyone went home as Conner and I fell asleep on the couch.

~

"I'm going to work," Conner said, shutting the door as I got up from the couch.

I groaned and reached for the pillow when my hand touched something hard and soft. I gently caressed it, as my eyes are closed and heard a masculine moan come across from me.

My eyes shot opened as I realized it was a person.

"AHH! ERIC!" I screamed.

His eyes were lazily opened, as he sat up and sulked.

"Aw! Why did you stop?" he questioned.

I pounded my fist on his abs.

"I thought you left!" I exclaimed.

He shook his head, and scooted closer to me. I let my legs carry me off the couch when Eric gripped my ankles and pulled me to the ground.

He was now on top of me.

"Get off!"

"Nah, I like this position."

I rolled my eyes, and traced my hand down his chest.

"I do too," I purred as his face got closer to mine.

As my hand slid down his chest, and into his lower area, I squeezed his balls and twisted them from right to left.

"FUCK!" he screamed.

I slid from under him, and ran into the guestroom and locked the door.

Only one window and that lead to the balcony.

Ah, hell.

___

Comment and vote! If these comments and votes keep up like this ill write everyday ;)