(Ch2) I fell from a tree while spying on a hot boy. GREAAT!

Chapter 2

___________

I opened my eyes slowly, and my eyes caught on a dark figure across the room.

"I'm sorry about that fall," a voice said.

But I automatically knew who it was - hot abs boy. My mouth opened but no words came out. I simply wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and blood came off.

"AHH! There's blood! Call a doctor! Please!" I cried, jumping up from the couch and reaching for his phone.

Instantly his hand was on top of mine, and his dark hair gleamed when the light touched it.

"When you fell from the tree, your face sort of landed in my pizza you delivered."

My face grew hot.

"Oh...and I'm sorry. There was a cat and it was stuck, and me seeing you...like that wasa complete accident."

He smirked.

"It's okay. Really. I just moved here anyway, and that's my cat, Martini. She usually gets stuck in trees, and makes her way down eventually."

"Martini? Wow, I love the name. And yeah...sorry again."

"No problem, besides. It's not like you could move anyway."

I nodded hastily.

"Of course I couldn't! The tree, and it was-"

"It's fine!" he finished.

I started to move away from him, and grab the cell phone on the mental that was in my jean pockets.

"Well, I should get going. And thank you." I spoke.

He nodded, and walked me to the door.

I looked out at the lake, and swore.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yelled, "MY CAR ROLLED IN THE FUCKING LAKE!"

I ran out of the house, sprinting towards the lake taking off my clothes one by one. This wasn't my car! This belonged to the company. My mind was too shocked to actually believe I could remove it from the lake, but I wasn't going to quit without trying.

"What are you doing?" he shouted behind me.

I was now in nothing. Not even my bra, or underwear - I was just heading for the water. My boobs felt weird, considering I jumped out my clothes on purpose.

I sprinted in the water, and took strong, deep strokes towards the car. The only thing I could really see is the wheel, which means it flipped opened. Maybe you couldn't see my tears, but I was definitely crying- and I know I'd be sued for everything my family owns.

I finally made it to the car, and just stared at it.

Reality hit me, and I knew there was no way I was going to get this out, without a machine. I was just in so much shock that it didn't occur to me. So I climbed up on the wheel and just leaned over it, exposing my ass to who-knows-who.

I heard splashing behind me, and saw that ab-boy was coming. I just wept because I knew my boss hated me, and been waiting for a chance to fire my ass.

"Come on" he said, "I'll take you home."

I shook my head in crazed, not in disapproval. But he ignored me, sat me in the passenger seat, and covered my naked body - with my C cup boobs flopping everywhere, and my ass wet with contaminated water.

I wonder what my parents are going to think when they see me this way.

_____________

LOL! Vote and Comment :)