Part1: fucked drunk witch and my stupid human friends...and a vampire in my room. WTH!!?

Part 1: Bullet.

Today, I wake up on the bench outside a local gas station. The cries of babies that shitted themselves and busy business woman talking into their phones bounce of the streets and land in my ears.

What the hell is going on?

Thrusting myself up into sitting position, I put my head in between my bending knees and close my eyes.

Is that vodka I smell? No, maybe it's tequila. That's just not the right thing to be smelling at this point, especially since I was running from those crazy ass drug dealers. When your friend tries to steal ten pounds of cocaine, and your powers are incompetent because of your lack of mentality then that leads to a badass predicament, doesn't it?

Wait, is that waves I hear? The last time I checked, they're no beaches in Kentucky.

Slowly turning my head, hoping that it's not really a beach, it's just a part of my silly imagination. But it isn't.

Blonde beach boys frolic with their girlfriends on the comforting sand, and toss around a multicolored ball that looks like a miniature hot-air balloon.

Where the hell am I?

Where's Lucy and Smithy?

Where the fuck is my Camaro?! Oh, my poor sweet car.

What must I look like sitting on a bench, outside a local gas station, where I'm sure they sell alcohol? I'm only seventeen, and my sanity is on the very brim, about to fall off. I feel my head, checking to see if a ponytail got stuck in my black hair, but I feel nothing. Oh shit, what about my gun?

I check the back of my jeans for my pistol, and the heavy lump is on check. Smirking, I make my way off the bench and steady myself before crossing the street onto the beach.

Stumbling in the street, a car honks it's way and tries to get passed me.

"I FUCKIN' DARE YOU TO HIT ME! YOU TOUCH ME I SWEAR TO HELL I'M GONNA' DROP ON THE STREET AND ACT LIKE IM FUCKING DEAD."

With that, I stuck up my middle finger and watched as the bimbo with the fake tits gape at me. I don't play that shit.

Finally, making my way into the thick, sand I collapsed and removed my tight white tank top and realized I already had a bikini top on. The sun felt so good, considering I'm not really up that much. I AM a witch, but I'm not into that

bippity-boppity-boo type shit, so I just act like a normal human. My friends say I'm heartless, but I can give two pieces of dick if they think that.

Looking across the beach I saw a sign that said "Dana Point Beach". Aint that shit in California? Oh, who gives a care.

Rubbing my eyes, I checked to see what color my eyes were at this hour. Well, the tears on my hands signaled they were bright orange at the moment. Hmm, I can live with that.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like a soda?"

My eyes shifted to a one of those beach boys standing a few feet away with a coke in his hand. Yeah right, I bet if I asked he wouldn't tell me if he put Rohypnol in that, would he? Even if he did, it wouldn't effect me. I'm probably immune to what these crazy ass humans got a hold on now. Speaking of crazy ass humans, my friends. Ugh, where are they?

"Sure, I'll take the damn coke."

Smiling even wider, the boy handed me the coke and sat down next to me. Did he really just do that?

"So What's your-"

"Um, what the hell are you doing?" I asked rhetorically. He tried to respond but I cut him off. "I said I wanted the coke, not you. Get the fuck away from me, prick."