Part6: Drunk witch and my stupid human friends...and a vampire in my room. WTH!!?

Part6

Dylan didn't pay much attention to me, which was perfectly. He would check to see if I was doing okay, and was always talking to Alec. He always glared at me if I tried to listen. Honestly, I would love for my life just to be like this. Well, this then what it was before.

But today was different.

I sat on my reclining bed, and read the last few pages of "No Time for Goodbyes" by Linwood Barcay. It was a wonderful book, and I must admit - Dylan has a extraordinary taste in books.

"Bullet," he said, calling my name I liked. He walked in placing his cigarette behind his ear (since it never burned him). "Come here."

I walked up to him, afraid he might hurt me like Alec does. But he doesn't. He grips the hymns of my shirt and looks straight at me with his blue eyes.

"I need to check something on your back. I will not hurt you."

I nod, not really caring, just trying to trust what he was saying. As soon as the shirt was fully off, I wrapped my hands around my chest.

He stared at me a few seconds before turning me around. His hands gripped around my waist, and I was pretty convinced he was about to rape me. I was too scared to move.

"Don't move," he whispered.

The next thing I know, blood is running down my flat stomach and onto my jeans. He walks around, and rubs the blood onto his fingers.

"It's still pretty thin," he said. "and too dark. Blood is supposed to be crimson when it hits oxygen."

This whole entire time I had never seen him smile, and it was bugging me. What's his problem?

"What's that?" he said pointing to the brown scars right below my shoulder blades.

Gripping my chest harder, he traced them up my neck, and stopped at my lips.

"Werewolf scratches."

He was dangerously close, and my breath caught in my throat. Why wasn't I fighting? I'm fierce. I can do this. No I can't. My body seems to be frozen.

"Maybe you should go and get some sleep," he said hoarsely, walking away and closing the door shut behind him. I was in shock. He just left. We had never had a spark between us but God lee this was something. I don't give a fuck though. I don't need another vampire in my life. I peered around, and went to the window, and looked down at the beautiful flowers. That's weird. There's never any red ones. It's disturbing actually.

Pulling my shirt back over my head, I lye down and hope that tomorrow will be a better one then today.

* * *

The next day I woke up to the sound of pounding. What the hell is that? Getting up from my bed, my head pounds along with the rhythm of the pandemonium.

I open the door and Alec is in the den. He wears a black tank top that emphasizes his muscles and some basketball shorts. Wow, he actually looks regular. Except for when he opens his mouth. His fangs are always erect. He bangs on some wood with his knuckle and without effort, it smashes into the nail. It's smoky in the room, from his cigarette. How could his teeth be so white when he smokes? It doesn't make sense, if you ask me.

"What do you want?" he said, probably sensing my presence. But would he sense my absence? Maybe, if I happened to escape.

"Is there any way that you don't have to bring me back to Alec?"

Everything stopped. The pounding, then music blaring in the background that I didn't notice before.

"Don't even try to escape," he said, smirking for the first time. Oh yeah, he can read my mind. "I'm getting paid to fix you up and make sure nothing happens to you."

I shudder. And there was something between us? Psh, that was gone.

"What if I do happen to run away?"

"I'll catch you."

Those words definitely did not come out of Dylan's mouth. Turning around. Alec strode up to me and immediately tears stung in my eyes. Why? I would have to be abused again, I'd be thrown in the freakin' dungeon. What have I do to deserve this?

"Thanks for taking care of her," Alec said, dropped a huge bag of gold pieces on his table. He was about to run, but Dylan had stopped him.

"She has some antidote I need to give her before she leaves."

Alec growled pushing me towards Dylan. He dragged me to my back room, and started unpacking medication out of the cupboard.

"Why are you-"

But my words were cut off with a kiss. Dylan's hands were grasped onto my head pushing my closer to him. He tongue moved wildly inside my mouth, as he also bit on my lower lip at the same time.

My eyes were wide open in shock, and I was no responding. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. Lust pulsed through my veins as I began to respond. This was so dangerous, with Alec in the other room.

"Stop thinking," he mumbled, against my mouth.

So I did.

He hands ran up my shirt, and he caressed my breast which felt so good!

But I restrained myself.

"Alec's here," I said, in between pants.

He looked my in the eyes, and I actually say worry.

"Be careful okay," he said, pecking my mouth. What just happened?

He sprayed me with something, before we walked out and I had a bag of antidotes. Alec looked pissed, grabbed my wrist, flinging me in his arms, and began to run.

On the private side of my thought I just asked myself.

'Did me and Dylan really almost have sex?'