(oo3) I'm the LAME girl. Murdered. then some sexy guy saves me and i go out for revenge!:)

Chapter 3: Found Ma Wag

3rd POV

"Okay, you'll see her. I'm almost sure of it," Bejamin said to Alek through their basic cell phones. "She's the one with the long black hair and the glowing blue eyes.

Alek nodded, even though Benjamin couldn't see him. But all he knew is that this was his new duty, taking care of the Queen. Although, he's pretty sure she's strong enough to lift slam the whole world into Mercury, but that wasn't the point.

Meanwhile, Haven was scared to death. No perspiration fell down her face, but she knew that she's make the best of her day no matter what - even of her killer was there.

"See I found ma awag. I put it in the bag and this shit is so fresh like fresh out the mag," she sang to herself and she pulled into the parking lot of Whillington High. Boys stared at the girl, and the girls stared also, but something seemed to twinkle in their eyes.

Envious? Haven thought. Now she was the game. She was the most powerful thing in the world, and even her killer couldn't ruin her mood.

Reluctantly, she pulled into a parking space, parked the car and opened the door.

<<HAVEN>>

Gasp.

That's all I heard when I walked out the Bugatti. My Armani sunglasses were my shield from the sun, but I guess it added something to my mood. I smirked, as my red lipstick showed the whiteness of my teeth, and my figure was absolutely curved and seductive that even a man, strong, experienced, and voluptuous couldn't touch this.

"It's Haven Davis?" someone shouted.

I could feel their eyes linger on me, but all I knew that when I actually got in the school I'd be the top notch bitch. And that's all I've wanted since freshman year. Besides, I could kill anyone I wanted and not worrying about someone to come and ruin all the fun.

Then, everything just went silent. That's kinda creepy! But you know, I just kept it the way I could. Strong, confident, and of course, conceited. How can I not be? I'm a sexy beast!

The double doors burst opened and I walked in. Some boys actually came to approach me but I might not be recognized by the inane and high class. Not to be stereotype but damn! If your rich, you don't care about your future in this school so I couldn't help the comment.

"So it's the new asswipe!" exclaimed a snobby voice I immediately recognized. Turning around I see Grace Legit - proud, dumb, and fake. The whole bagilla!

"Back off Barbie doll," I said calmly walking to my locker and putting in the combination. I could honestly just rip the shit off, but hey! I gotta keep it on the low and little bit!

"Barbie? Listen up you dick-sucking bitch. Don't come to my school and act like you own the place. Fuck off slut, 'cause we don't need you hear."

Snap! That was my locker and my temper!

I was swift and fast, and just as my hand was about to put a whole into her jaw, my arm was pulled back and my eyes were glued to someone incredulous.

"Excuse my friend. She doesn't know the rules," his deep voice said professionally.

"But I-"

"Well, wherever the hell your friend came from must be a complete junkyard!" Grace joked. "But if you wanna party sometime big boy, come see me."

Too bad that's not seductive when you spit your entire mouth on him you lil bitch!

Walking way, I turned around to meet the face of an angel. Black hair and light brown eyes. If I could melt inside, I so would! Muscles are strong too!

"Can I help you?" I said. "I was about to handle ma business ya know!"

"Queen Haven, I am your protector. You might make a few slips and I'm here to avert them," his voice singsongs.

"Oh...Ok. Well, I still have to get to-"

My words cut off, when I saw HIM walking down the corridor. A cheerleader hung over his shoulder like a little brat, and he laughed as if everything was ok. He smiled at her, then when his eyes came to mine.

All hell broke lose.

Vote and Comment!

Recommend if you like!