(Day2 Chapter-2) I'm trapped in a a box with the biggest stupid-ass in the world!

Chapter 2 - Day 2

Bathing

Time: 3:35pm

You live, you die and then you live again. It was all the process of reincarnation- well that is- if you believed in that. Right about now I'd be walking home from school, gazing to random places just to look like I was fascinated into something not-so-fascinating, so what we talking 'bout - fiction or fact? Well, to the humane eye, if you could peer into a peephole at this very moment you'd think everything was surreal, and that this is some sick joke brought to you by your conventional teenagers, but it wasn't. Not the way our 'leader' was talking to us, and to think that you'd get it a little respect...you thought wrong. Dozens of travail were given to us every day.

"Clean the dirt off the light," or, "Scrub the pavement."

What do I look like? I know the-fuck I don't look like a maid, and to think that I'm going to be cleaning this even-if-you-clean-it-it's-still-filthy place? What has gotten into the minds of human beings? And what? Do they not know that females are usually more intellectual and ardent to their things and boys are more apathetic and well...inane? It's the common sexist prediction, and we all know it whether we like it or not.

The day went by slowly, as I wrapped my hands around my knees in the corner and Kevin has been staring at me with his huge green eyes, and sometimes you'd wish, even in a predicament, that guys would be a little modest and not stare at your body! But nOoO. The asshole in a man never dies.

"Are you really that desperate?" I asked.

Kevin neglected my smart-ass remark and continued to stare. A few minutes later he decided to chuckle under circumstances and curl up on top of the bed.

"You know, you are one bitchy girl," he retorted, scratching the top of his head.

"Oh yeah, it's hard to judge someone when you're an asshole."

He chuckled humorlessly. The big light from yesterday shown through the top of the ceiling, and my eyes squinted from the illumination.

"Take bath," was all it said.

A huge tub of water was lowered down onto the ground and splish-splashed everywhere. My eyes grew wide and my jaw practically dropped into a pile of gravel.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I shouted.

Kevin was ecstatic and put both of his hands on the hem of his shirt and started to take it off.

"Um, excuse me what are you doing?" I yelled.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm taking a bath."

I stood up and dusted off my butt.

"No no no said the spider to the fly, I don't think so," I retorted, and threw his shirt back at him.

He plopped it on the floor and started to unzip his pants.

"NO! How am I supposed to take a bath?"

"Aren't girl, like, always fresh?" he retorted.

Typical boy brain.

"Uh NO!" I said "This is how it's going to work, you're going to take a bath, and then I'll go, okay?"

Just the thought of having to take someone else's water scared the shit out of me. And don't even ASK what we had to do when we had to go to the bathroom. I mean seriously? They just drop a toilet and throw a tissue roll down! What. The. Fuck.

"Fine, and if you want to see my ass all you gotta do it look!" he teased.

I rolled my eyes, and turned around the stare at the concrete wall. Now, I heard his feet droop into the water, and several water droplets splash on the ground.