(Ch14) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us.

*Conner*

This is real, I know it is. It's not a nightmare, and it certainly isn't a convivial dream. This is death to my heart and soul, and my feelings. This is death to my happiness and comfort.

This is death for Isabelle.

Her guitar string was wrapped around her bloody neck and a knife stuck from her heart. Tears wouldn't even describe how I felt, and it stung so badly that I didn't even think I could take it.

Honestly, I ever really do not succeed in a relationship, nor did I fall in love like I did with Hav- Isabelle. She was there when I was hurt, or when I was sad. She was even there to talk to Nailah sometimes when she didn't, and she got more out of her then I did.

It's sad, really.

That fact, and her body.

Her long blond hair swinging from side-to-side in the frigid air, and me tucking my hands into my pockets.

It's just not right.

Third Person

-

Nailah Issa settled her hourglass figure on the brown dumpster and sulked at the adhesive goop clinging to her Christian Louboutin boots complete with the red soles. She groaned, as she jumped of the dumpster and the goop stuck back to it making a low plop sound. She shivered in disgust, and continued to wait for Peoples. He would be here by now, but his baby mama had a bitch-fit and he had to "take care of it".

"Here comes hell and high water," the thick Mexican accent spoke, signaling her to the right.

"What do you want me to do now? I've killed Isabelle, but there's no one else he cares about more then her." Her Spanish tongue was complete with apathy and disinterest as he became closer.

"Oh but there is."

A picture was held in front her face; a girl with long black hair and blue eyes stared back at her, with the name "Haven Rose" printed in caption.

"Who's this girl?" she asked, taking a cigarette out of her leather pocket.

"This is the girl he really cares about. I've managed to tap into the phone line and listen to all of his conversations. You kill her, and we are in business. Okay?"

No questions asked, he placed the picture into her hand along with a plane ticket to the United States...where Haven lived.

I know it's short but bare with me! I wasn't even going to write, but did!

Comment and vote for the next chapter when hell breaks loose.