(Ch5)I fell from a tree while Spying on a Hot boy! GREAAT!

- I own no characters in the segment of this story except for Syd, Nella, Syke, and all the people I originally talk about -

Chapter 5

_______

The next day my brain was pounding against my head like never before, and my stomach felt bubbly. Last night was a serious blur, and all I could remember was dancing with Syke, and then him going dance with another girl. I sulked. Oh well, if he doesn't want me there's other fish in the sea. Okay, I don't totally feel that way.

My back straightened, as I leaned up and grabbed my laptop from the side of my bed. As soon as I opened it, an IM popped up from canttouchsyd. I rolled my eyes at her username once more, and went to my webcam to see how I looked. My makeup was removed, and my impeccable skin was showing radiantly, as I typed back to Syd.

Msicjunkie4000: Heyyy! ;)

Cantouchsyd: U seem happii. Is ther any particular reason? Predicament?

Msicjunkie4000: Nope, Im bored. So hw was the partti 4 u lst nite?

Canttouchsyd: IDR. All I rmembr is a guy practically ripping my costume off wit his teeth.

Msicjunkie4000: o_O

Cantouchsyd: Oh w8. Just another fantasy...(sigh)

Canttouchsyd: Go to this link to see what peoples is saying about She Plays Hard to Get!

At the bottom of her IM was a link that sent me to the comments and immediately took me to them

Things like:

Jodie MA -

Ashton Bradley is the hottest character alive! The producer couldn't have done better!

Terry TN -

I'd marry Ashton Bradley, although I wouldn't have played hard to get! I just would've done it with him!

Gabbi AR -

Ashton Bradley and Lucy Whitmore would so go together in real life! But who am I kidding? IT was like he was born for me!

At least fifty more comment shows all about he character Ashton Bradley, but none of them said his real name. Humph. Well, then.

I had opened IM again and Syd had logged off, leaving me with a tad of curiosity. Feelin It had scared the mess out of me as it started playing as a ring on my phone. I looked at the caller ID, but it had no number. It was just private.

"Hello?" I asked.

I heard voices in the background, but all male. The sound of the television had also poured into the phone, but I had ignored it in the first place.

"Hey Nella. It's me, Syke."

I smirked, and closed my laptop while opening my cupboard for the bottle of Advil.

"Oh hey Syke!" I exclaimed. "What you up to?"

A long pause, and then many glasses were being clinked around.

"Nothing much. How would you mind going out to lunch?"

I looked at the front page of a newspaper on my bedroom floor, and saw the cover for She Plays Hard to Get. Two guys had their backs turn looking at a girl walking past them. It seemed very interesting.

"Um, actually I wanted to go to the movies. Have you heard of the movie She Plays Hard to Get? Well, I haven't seen the trailer, but it sounds pretty good."

Once again, I opened my laptop and went to Youtube and typed in he trailer for it.

"Oh no. It's uh-"