~2~ You might be stronger, but I'm tougher. Those two things don't equal love sweety

Chapter 2:

The crowd roared with conversations and gossip, as I pulled up in my Bugatti. I really wish the king could've given me some minor use of transportation but no; I get an overly inordinate car. For me, this really sucks ass.

I exited the thing commonly, swinging on my Ray Ban sunglasses, and closing the door swiftly. Okay, maybe the attention I caused was pretty awesome. And the fact that I showed up with a new car every week didn't help either. As for friends, I couldn't take the risk of putting any of them near my position, hence I didn't have any. They way me down. Humans think I'm so cool that they practically throw themselves at me, and that's not cute at all.

After I made my way inside the building, and put all my books in my bag, I headed of to first period. The lights were very bright, and in order to not blind myself i had to keep my sunglasses on. Plus, my eye color keeps changing from the miraculous change in climate. In the castle,the temperature everywhere is always the same no matter where you went. Even in the lower chambers.

No teacher has ever made me take them off, which I don't know why. But I'm thankful for it.

Everyone began to fill in the seats, and I automatically began to feel crowded. I mean, if I were a human I'd be terrified to sit next to someone who wears all black when its a hundred degrees outside. That's rather eccentric to them, right?

When the bell rang, I pressed the side button my glasses (that I programed) and went through the hidden camera shots that I had in the castle. Everything seemed to be fine, and nothing out of the ordinary was happening. I switched to the lower chamber to see how to the bloods were doing.

"Ms. Lockhart," the voice said, taking me out of my thoughts. I canceled the shots, and looked up at my teacher. What the hell? That's not Mr. Sanchez.

"Sir," I spoke, respectfully. My iris scanned him swiftly, quickly realizing that he wasn't human. He looked like he was 19, but not to humans. His facade was completely thick and fake. The contacts he wore were bright blue, but I could easily tell that under them were his bright orange eyes.

"The window sills are closed, and the lights aren't bright. I don't think it's very necessary for the glasses, don't you think students?"

The students' voice all came together to form "yess" and "yeahs".

Unlucky for me, I always have to listen tot he king and queen. As the adopted daughter of them, I can't just not follow what they said, and it's not exactly the best thing that, whoever the hell this is, is making me take them off.

"On the contrary, I will signify myself any way I please. You cannot just strut in here, and expect me to instantly conform to your ridiculous aphorisms. If you want to give orders that aren't printed in the handbook, I connote you to join the military. Maybe you'll learn something."

I peered out the corner of my eye, and saw the students' expressions in surprise. Some shook their head, others mouths were popped open, and whoever this guy was, he seemed perfectly content. What the?

All of the sudden, the windows shut with an invisible force. I knew exactly what was going to happen. The man came out of his facade, and instantly threw a punch my way. Wow, he has really bad anger issues. Didn't I only insult him once?

I caught his fist, and threw him on the other side of the room. The students began to panic and they all tried to run to the door but I knew it was locked, and the windows were bullet proof so not even they can break them.

With the tingling sensation that was resonating from his body, I instantly knew he was a Hellion. His actions were swift, and before I could even throw a quick punch, a bag went over my head, and he knocked me out at the back of my head, causing black spots in front of my eyes.

"Don't fuck with us," he whispered, throwing my out the window.

Vote and comment!:)