(Ch16) I moved in with my rich best friend, and his sexy asshole friend lives next to us

*Alec*

The entrance of the school reminded me of a death trap that I'd have to cross over to get to the other side. It's not that it was an irregular looking door or anything, but the tense air I was building made all the more exciting.

A few students walked into the doors for their morning classes, but I held back and waited for that Haven girl to go in. I recognized one of her friend supposedly, her name was Kaydence Britton, I recall. But it wasn't her I was looking for, I was looking for Haven Amelia Rose, which walked in right next to her.

Her black hair hung in a tight bun over her head, as her light green jacket clutched her physique. I noticed Eric in the red Toyota waving to her, as she smiled at him. Gosh, haha pathetic.

*Haven*

My classes were now habituate to me now that I can go to them on a regular basis, but that new kid -Alec - had been staring at me from the corner of his eye in class. I knew sooner or later, I would have to confront him about his seriously disturbing gazes. Gosh, I feel like I'm Bella from Twilight or something.

After Mr. Locks let us out of class, I marched right over to him and sat down in the desk next to his.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I said. "You keep staring at me from the corner of your eye, I mean did one of my friends bother you? Did Eric, like, hurt you or something in the past and you're planning to kill me or something, because if that's it you can just take Eric." I raised my hands up in sync to show my surrender.

He put his book into his cheap bag and sat back down in the wooden desk, sighing.

"I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I'm just...interested in you," he added.

I chuckled sardonically, about to get up and head over to the door.

"You can tell Eric and I are a very happy couple," I spoke. "So I'd appreciate if you don't interfere with that."

I was almost out of the classroom, when his loud booming voice resonated through the room.

"That's what you think now, but you'll want me sooner or later!"

(Nailah Issa)

My butt nuzzled into the pleather seats of my black Saturn, as I stared out to the exit of University of Miami waiting for that girl, Haven. I was ready for this assignment to be long gone so that I could get on with my job and continue my popular piercing company in downtown Mexico City. For some reason, I wished I had a clock built into the loop on my Ankh, because sometimes I desperately need the time for crucial, classified reasons.

As soon as the black haired girl came out of the doors with her dark grey halter top, white ripped skinny jeans, and her stupid fur boots. Her outfit was exceptionally creative, but it was way passed that I was worrying about.

I was tempted to get out of the car and grab her in the middle of the crowd, but when I seen Alec Preston following her, my heart stopped. The top agent of Project99, which was the best in the country.

I had had my little hood-rap romance, but it seems as if he hasn't. This girl had exceptionally passed the limit of care and lust, but he lets his sparks spark anytime. As soon as he falls for her, and she gets oh-so desperate and confused for information, I kill her and run...run for my mother fucking life.

IMPORTANT NOTICE OR NO STORY.

Yeah you guys need to look down here. I'm not trying to be mean, and I know I said I don't care if you read my stories, but it still looks like everyone is still reading my stories...sooo...yeah my votes have gone down and my comments.

So...until my votes go up to exactly 110 and my comments go up to 50 (and by 50 I mean real comments) I'm not tryna ive you hard labor, but until this happens...no story. As soon as I'm notified about all of my comment and votes I will surely write the next chapter.

It's up to the fanz...

-thechemicalillusion

P.S I get more votes and comments then expected the chapter will be five pages long