GHOST STORY

From quite a young age, I developed a strange but love-filled relationship with ghosts. At the age when others were frightened by ghosts or felt disgusted at those creepy things , I used to feel quite normal around those creatures. In fact, I felt nauseated by the weird human behaviour which they claim to be absolutely normal; the brothers fighting over football game, the sisters crying for their broken dolls, mothers cursing us one time and hugging us in next second. Mankind seems quite crazy to me.

I love it when ghosts appear to me while the so-called wise men are negotiating that the ghosts don't exist at all. Funny people!

A very serious and busy man dies. Now that he was not to be seen by anyone, he makes weird faces, prank jokes and laughs. The laugh that his manly entity did forget, rejuvenates after his soul was free from his body shackles. And I love being with him. He's such a difference now!

A fun loving  granny joined this amazing world last night. She had spent all her life caring for her grandson but that brat hasn't taken proper care for his grandma, even at her funeral. Her burial was more pathetic than the ravens' death. At least the flock of ravens shed tears and mourn for their late members. But now here she is , jovial than ever. Now that she's free from all that nervous system stuffs she doesn't feel affected by her grandson's  bad behaviour. She plays with me as a 6 years old.

There are numerous characters here. The fat woman who snored so loud that she scared herself sometimes.
The gourmet boy who always steals candies from stores. Lucky him, he's invisible to people's skinned eyes!
The singer who still dyes her ponytail in rainbow colours. Hat's off to her eternal youth she never gives up on love!

I bet you gonna love it too once you enter here. I have to pen down here. I'll tell you more stories about them. Please don't tell anyone , men will treat you as a psychiatric patient if you share these secrets. Bye bye!

***
The little boy had his cardiac arrest last night. His mother had heard him talking in his sleep the Last time!
----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Stupid one? Yeah..I know. But I love y'all so much. Thank you For taking your time to read this. ♡♡♡♡♡

Author -  (05/01)