Popcorn

"I can't be with you anymore," he announced her when she was carrying with her son, for seven months.

"What? Why are you doing this?," She asked, tears threatening to roll down and wet her cheeks.

"I can't take this anymore. I am sorry! I had to leave you. You left me with no choice," He was talking like he was reciting a pre written sentence, obviously, holding his breath.

"What did I ever do to you?," she asked, the dejection hitched in her throat, suffocating while the first drop of the beaded tear rolled down to her lips and stained the shirt.

"You never did anything to my parents and there lies the problem. They don't want you anymore in our family. You tell your father about it. I am leaving now. Don't call me. Goodbye!," He said in a hurry when he felt the mobile vibrating in his jeans pocket.

She wailed and cried, dropping to her knees, along with the seven month huge bump to drag her down. Stopping in his tracks, he seemed to be irritated with her and he lifted her up, tugging her arms and shoved her away. Fortunately, she fell on the bed. Lying there for a split second she decided not her fate, but his.

"Stop right there, you moron," she called, without actually moving from her position.

He stopped dead in the same place while craning his neck towards her, in utter astonishment.

"What did you just call me?," he asked, gritting his teeth, his eyes throwing away the flames and if eyes could kill then his eyes definitely would.

"Yeah I called you moron and will call you anything I want," she stood up, cocking an eyebrow at him, her tear stains dry on her cheek and provoked him.

"You bitch!," He charged on her.

"If you ever touch me again," She warned rounding her already big eyes and continued, "you'll regret your own birth." She stood, head held high.

"Do you remember whom you are talking to? I am your husband," He fumed.

"I could ask you the same," She said, smirking.

"Ungrateful bitch!," he called and did that many times before for which she had kept mum as taught by her elders, as a thankfulness for the life given to her by the man called husband.

"Worthless bastard!," she said as coldly as she could.

He was near her in one swift move, raising his hands to molest her but the hand was met by her's in mid air, her eyes emitting pure fire that would burn him.

Intermission

"I hope she'd kill him in the second half... Bastard!," I said, tasting the hot butter popcorn that melted in my tongue, "Popcorn... I could forgive the asshole for this popcorn...Yummy!," Licking my fingers, I said and my friends burst into a roar of laughter.
_______________________

AN: Hope you enjoy the reading... Vote, comment and share. Thank you.

1.2k reads in first month.. Just amazing!! Impossible with out you guys... :-)

Happy Republic day 26/1 fellow Indians :-)  love y'all ♥

Aki ~

Akiprabagar (22/01)