Tuesday Night Terrors

Lindy had been experiencing a strange feeling for the past few days. She had a weird feeling of being watched. At the dead hours of the night she could hear faint whispers which disappears when she switches on the lights. She could feel swift movements inside her closet. She had been living in her house with a hope that these will end soon. Little did she know, those will get only worse.

One fine night she jolted awake to the sound of shattered glasses and loud groaning voices. Panicking, she switched on all the lights in her house. Her heart thumped out aloud with fear as she searched every nook and corner of her house, for the source of the sound. Unfortunately she failed. For the next few days she invited her friend Chris to stay with her. Lindy was amused when she slept peacefully at nights without any disturbances. It had been a week since Chris stayed at her house. As there was nothing skeptical happening that week, Chris returned to her home.    

After spending a day out with her friends Lindy walked back to her house which seemed to be the biggest mistake of her life. An eerie silence and darkness filled the air. As she strolled down the ally, the winds picked up their pace and howling whispers could be heard. The air turned cold and goosebumps got all over her body. She felt the same old weird sensations creep up her nerves. She stilled in her place as she felt a hot breath tickle her neck. 

Freaking out she rushed to her house and shut the doors tight. Calming down her breath, she took slow and steady steps up the stairs to her room. She gulped down a bottle full of water to wet her dried throat. As she turned the knob of her door, she heard a loud wail and heavy footsteps echoed through out the room. She dashed out of the house and drove at high pace. Lindy applied sudden breaks when she saw a man dressed in black a few feet away from her car and the car went off the road. All she could see before blacking out was a pair of piercing red eyes.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lindy gained her consciousness. She looked around at the unfamiliar dark room and her eyes landed on the same pair of piercing red eyes. Moments later, she felt him hovering upon her and she heard a husky voice whispering, "Welcome back to the Land of Deadly Vampires, Princess."

*****************************************

(09/03)

Author - Kyra92

Did you all like it? How was this chapter?

See you all next Tuesday with an interesting update :)