Valentines Day

Feb 14!?

Valentine's Day!?

Great! Now she'll conduct my funeral with all the happiness in the world!

You groan, watching the calendar.

Unbelievable! How did I forget it? You ponder yourself.

You know it is not the time to dwell in the forthcoming misery, that might be inflicted on you, either physically or emotionally or on both.

Making out your plans quicker than the lightened rocket, you take your bike keys from the shelf and go for the run. Barging out of the house, you go straight to the mall where you can find any sort of trendy gifts, for your first year valentine's day.

Standing in the ground floor, you crane your neck, glancing around the mall, all the floors crowded with couples and you wait to decide which shop to parade in first.

Floral Boutique

Nah, every guy gives flower to his girl. I want something special for my angel.

Music World

Okay! Now... she loves music but I had already heaped her cupboard music albums.

Archies Gift shop

I can't give such cheap gifts to my world... Can I? Nope!

Teddy House

She even calls me Teddy. It's more than normal!

Book shop

Nope! I wouldn't know which one to select and I don't want to end up selecting a wrong book and upset her. That would be the last thing I want to do.

You scurry away every shop you come across.

Whatelse!? Your head starts to throb and with only an hour left, to meet her, you think you are totally messed up as you don't even have an idea, what to do for her.

Yes! Yes! Nina can help me in this! You call Nina.

Impatiently, waiting for your call to be picked, you are tapping the foot on the floor and she picked it after eight rings. Damn her!

"What do you want?," she asks curtly and you are taken aback by her rudeness.

"Hey... Guess it's a bad time to call you. Maybe, I should call you back later," you say and you are about to hung up.

But before that she apologies and asks about the reason for which you called her.

"uh... I want to get a gift for her... But I don't know what I should give her... I mean, I want it to be special," you say, scratching your head.

She takes her own time to think over it before replying to you, "Mmm... How about a ring? Or saree?"

"No... They are not 'The Special'," You say.

"Okay!... You know what!? Ask your heart... Its the only thing that will know what she likes and ...tada, you got your gift," She explains.

Great! She is talking in puzzles! What's that suppose to mean?

You thank her and hang up.

After nearly ten minutes of banging your head on the wall, literally, it clicks and a thousand watt bulb lights your face, as you realize what you are looking for.
_________________

"Oh God! I love you so much!," Your girl friend says, seeing the gift you gave her, hugging you tight and sniffing a delightful sob and you are safe from her anger.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You say, kissing her on forehead.
_________________

A/N Hey guys! Happy valentines day :-)

So what did you give your girlfriend for this V-day? Or boyfriend for that matter???

Let me know what you'll fill the space I left for the gift.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed.

Stay with us daily to know more...

LOL
Aki.

Akiprabagar (08/02)