<3 Ardor <3

As the black clouds sheets above my head, I crane my neck to take a good look at it. The sheen sunlight that escapes through the rain clouds as fragments glares on my eyes and I cover them with my hands protectively. The smell from the heavenly drops pouring down in the nearby region hits me hard which left me yearn for the rain.

Few minutes passes and my wait is paid as the first drop fall on my cheek. A small smile curls the sides of my lips and I close my eyes to feel the sensation of touch and smell it provides.

Soon, the drizzle turns to pelting rain and in few seconds it turns to a storm, rattling the buildings and whatever that stands under its position. My smile turn to a frown, following an inexplicable fear that clutches my heart, seeing things shattering in the force of the bidding storm.

Closing my balcony door, I run to the bed and sit down with legs against my chest.

A warm hand enclose me closer and I look up to his soft eyes, obviously amused with something, I don't know what.

"Scared?," He asks gently, stroking my cheeks.

"Nah! I'm not that easy," I shrug nonchalantly but he is not buying it.

He knows me too well that he won't buy my craps, but sometimes it really could get in your nerves. He stays calm except for the small smile that stretches his lips to its fullest length and the amusing look that's like a needle piercing into my mask.

"Okay! A little bit," I say and he shakes his head, roaring like I'm joking. Well, in a sense I'm joking but that doesn't give him rights to laugh like hell, does it?

I sit there searching his laughing face, for a sign of contemplation but no. He is not going to stop teasing me.

"Oh well, if you want to get on my nerves, feel free to do so but beware of the consequences," I threaten.

His laugh only intensifies, "Oh my God! That's funny. I didn't know you're a dog." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"That's it! You've done enough," I stand up, walking towards the door.

Suddenly, I'm pulled with force and slam against a hard chest. My attempts of pushing him away fails at long shot as his hold tightens with my struggle.

"Let me go!," I grit my teeth.

He leans in, his breath fans my face. He buries himself in my hair, his lips gently caressing my bare skin along the shoulder.

"The storm has passed," he states and only now I take in the surroundings.

He is right! The storm is gone, replaced by drizzles. Everything outside the window is drenched, washed and refreshing. Busy in getting involved in his teasing, I actually forget the storm.

"When I'm here, I wouldn't leave you alone in fear," he whispers in my ears and I lift my head to see his lovely face, my eyes wide as saucers.

This day makes me realize, I'll be nothing without him.
_____________

Hi guys hope you liked the story :-)

Thank you for the support! Stay tuned with us for every day.

Akiprabagar(26/02)