House of Abomination

"Dinner is served you guys... Get down here. Fetch your father on your way" Clarissa called out, softly, patting the sides of her lips, to correct the red lipstick she wore, with the middle finger that bore a metal ring.

"Mom," Aryan walked in to the hall with his mobile, playing intently, burying his nose into it.

"Aryan... Put your mobile aside and where is your sister?," She asked, moving away from the mirror, carrying the champagne bottle in her hand.

"Hello dear," George spoke up from the door, breathless, gasping for the oxygen to fill in his lungs.

"Ohh darling! I keep forgetting to notify you before hand for dinner," Clarissa said, and in one swift movement vanished from where she stood, taking the place beside her husband, stroking his cheeks, reverently.

"After all these years I still couldn't fandom your speed or strength for that matter," he said, smiling bright and pecking her on the lips.

"Watch out for the fangs my darling," she exclaimed, rubbing her nose on his.

"I always am, my dear," his hands wound around her waist while guiding her to the table.

"Aryan... Cut it out and get your mobile off the table," Clarissa shouted and sighed, caressing her chest as if it was aching with the raise in voice.

George took the seat at the head of the table while Clarissa took his right and Aryan, his left.

Spaghetti with meat balls, George's favorite food was served on his plate, followed by a bowl of salad and white wine while Clarissa had her food in the bottle which was served in the wine glass, as much as it looked like red wine, it was not wine but blood. Aryan never really looked up from his game but his plate was filled with live chickens, cats and rats, as he loved his meal warm, directly from the arteries.

The left out, Laura's plate had hot fries, green peas, salad and the meal her mother was about to have, a perfect dinner for a hybrid - a half vampire and half human.

"Where is Laura, by the way?," George directed his question towards Clarissa who was thinking of the same thing.

Ding dong...

"It's her," Aryan announced, still in to the game.

"I'll get it," George removed the napkin from his lap, folded and placed it on the table before walking to the door.

There were muffling noises coming from the door, followed by a laughter and soon, Laura and George appeared at the dinning hall door.

"Where have you been? We were waiting for you...," Clarissa stopped, as she spotted the most handsome boy walking behind the father and daughter.

Watching him coming into the dinning hall, Clarissa made an immediate flop, hiding the meals from the table.

"And who might that be?," She asked knitting the eyebrows, as his scent was stronger and she doubted if he was a human.

"Mom... This is my boyfriend, Edon," Laura introduced, lashed Aryan on his messy head and he bared his teeth at her before dipping his head again into the game.

Clarissa stood rooted to her place, holding the back of her chair, flabbergasted and dint know what else to do.

"Mom you don't have to do that... He knows," she said rolling her eyes sky wards.

"What?," She asked, astounded.

"He is a supernatural himself..." She said and stopped for a second, gulping audibly, "...a werewolf actually" she finished.

Clarissa knew it, it was his strong scent but not only werewolf but also something else was hidden in him. As the fear of the enemy crept in her heart, she jumped on to the ceiling, clutching it tight while baring her fangs at him.

As a defensive stance, Edon's claws and fangs were out while his eyes turned dark like a moonless night.

"Ohh ohh time out... Mom get down here... And Edon.. She is not going to hurt you," Laura proceeded with the order.

"He is a hybrid and his mother is one like Laura, half vampire and half human, mated to a werewolf. The werewolf committee banished his mother which in turn killed his father, as you know they are made in pairs, one cannot live without another... Saving the details. He was a slave boy to the werewolves but he is stronger than them and finally broke out from their prison... He is an orphan, technically, to be short," Aryan explained without even looking up.

"See I told you he can see through everybody he meets... He is gifted," Laura stroked her brother's hair, in pride and he pushed her away, in annoyance.

Clarissa jumped on the floor, pressing her ruffled dress with both hands and corrected the few strands of her hair that escaped from the bun.

"So...?," Clarissa trailed off, to know why he was in her house in first place.

"He wanted to be a part in our House of Abomination," she said and continued, "to be part of our family"

"Great! Welcome son!," George was the first to accept him and eventually Clarissa would.

_______________

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my work... Hope you like it...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow...

♥LOLR♥
Aki

Akiprabagar(04/02)