The State Of Love Part 2

Well it's homecoming today. Me and Tessa are ready for the football game today. And of course Josh and Jake are on the team so we are cheering them on.

"Ok, Tessa are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be Maya."

So after we have the team a pep talk, we got ready to head out to the football field to perform.

"Now here to perform to About The Boy by Little Mix, here is The Fort Worth High School Panthers Dance Team."

Just as soon as the music started we broke out into dance, and we were doing so good and the crowd and fans of the football team was cheering us on.

"Thank you dance team."

And then while we were in the stands during the game, we had Black Magic by Little Mix going to help us get these boys to win.

"LET'S GO BOYS!!!!!!"

And right when I said that, the team won the game. And we are celebrating the success at the dance tomorrow.

The Next Day

Well it's the day of the dance. Me and Tessa are getting ready for it and the pics that mom will be taking before we go to the dance at school. And all of us on the dance team made the playlist of songs that will be playing at the dance, so I'm excited to hear what we all requested being played at the dance.

"Tessa, what do you think of my dress?"

"It's amazing like you, Maya."

"Thanks girl and your dress is amazing as well."

"Thanks girl."

So after we complimented each other, the boys came over and we got the pics taken by my mom and then we got in the car and went to the dance.

"So what do you think of the dance, Jake?"

"It's so awesome Maya. And I'm going with an amazing girl."

"Thanks for that compliment Jake."

"No problem at all girl."

"So do you want to be my boyfriend Jake?"

"Only if you want to be my girlfriend Maya."

"I do."

"Then I want to be your boyfriend Maya."

"Awesome."

And after we decided to date, the rest of the dance team and Tessa came to say congrats and Tessa told me that she and Josh are going out now, and I am excited for her.

"And now everyone, here is the Panthers Dance Team to perform to  A Different Beat by Little Mix "

And after that performance we were so excited for the upcoming season of dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

(15/01)

Hey guys,

So here is the second part of my first of a few little short stories I'm writing for this.

-Kat