CHEESE PLEASE

"Do you even know how to drive this thing?"

"Normally I'd lie and say yes, but considering the fact that I almost flew us into that building, I'm going to assume you know the answer."

A furious looking Mia, who was clutching the handle bars tight, glared at Rio. Rio was busy in finding the instruction manual, while trying to control the Boomerang flying saucer.

"Fasten your seatbelts Mia. It's no use searching for a manual. I'm going to press all the buttons and test it out," said Rio putting on his headgears and fastening his seatbelts.

Mia shouted at him while following his actions, "If anything happens to me, I swear I'll haunt you in your dreams."

Rio let out a chuckle and said, "I know you love me so much to do that."

Mia face palmed herself and retorted, "God! Why did I even agree to come with you?"

"You know the reason, my dear,"so saying he pressed the orange button.

With that one click the whole machine was toppled upside down. Mia let out a huge scream and cursed Rio.

"Why the hell did you press that? Do something, turn it off"

"I chose to start with my favourite colour."

"Kill me if I ever agree to come with you again."

After several attempts of rolling over, jumping off, twirling around and zig zag trials, Rio had learnt how to handle the machine and he successfully set their destination. Mia was looking terrible with all her hair spiked up in different positions. He looked at her and started laughing clutching his stomach, while she sat there fuming in anger.

"I'm never going to ask for cheese again!" stated Mia.

"Cheese? Mom! I love cheese, I want one too," demanded little Varun.

His mom gently caressed his head and said, "I'll get you one tomorrow my dear. And that is how the story of two rats who stole the flying saucer from their scientist, to eat cheese ends."

She closed the bedtime story book of Varun as she completed the story. Suddenly, Varun shouted in excitement, jumping up and down on his bed.

"Mom! Look there goes Rio and Mia with the cheese," Varun said in his cute baby voice, pointing at the two rats that ran into a hole at a far end of their room.

************

Kyra..