I LOVE ME

She had BEAUTIFUL scars on her skin. Her wrists were ripped with the sharp snap of blades.

Her hair was messy and dirty but the way they fell carelessly on her shoulders, they were BEAUTIFUL.

She has got obnoxious pimples & acne marks on her face. She has tried all medicines to get rid of them, but in vain. Still she never used make-up and that's why those pimples seem to look BEAUTIFUL too.

Her breasts and hips were not at all like those of Nicki Minaj. But still the way she swayed her body when STARSHIPS track started to play, was most BEAUTIFUL !

The mirror always deceived her. The scale of the weight machine stabbed her. Even in the reflection of people's eyes she found a ugly herself.

Pills, drugs, potions-- those opaque materials couldn't reflect her. She felt secured and safe. The stinging pain of the cuts on her wrists made her feel alive from her numbness.

One day when she wiped the tears off her eyes, she noticed her eyes in the mirror. No extra fats, no small breasts, no scarred face --only the steel gray eyes.

Smudged foggy with the flush, she found the truth in those eyes! The real she-- the BEAUTIFUL herself. 

And, now she is in love with the most beautiful woman in the world. She.

__________________________________________

Love yourself. Because in the long run that is everything one needs!
Love y'all. ♡
~ Kritey ~

(20/02)