Time + Space = ?

'Suhani is going to come back in exactly twenty minutes. And you need to break up with her, within that time.'

Shankar was having a serious case of a hangover which was stupid because the man never drank. And despite this his headache was not improving. His vision was seriously blurred and he could not see much.

And on top of that this man was saying something which made absolutely no sense to him.

'Wha....How did you get inside?' Shankar demanded.

The late working was playing havoc on his head. Real havoc.

'Break up with her, you idiot. And send her home.' the man snarled as Shankar rapidly opened his eyes.

And he really wished that he could go back to sleep. Standing before him was a horrible looking man wearing dark shirt and jeans. At least, there was a time when the shirt and jeans were dark. Now the shirt looked like it was bathed in something ugly and white...

Shankar could not focus much as he felt the other person come close and slap him hard.

And Shankar was shocked. For a whole of many seconds.

Because Shankar just saw who was in front of him. And incidentally, he also realized what it was that the man was telling him.

'I got the right equation?' That was the first thing that he could honestly think of asking.

'IDIOT!' The other guy screamed. 'Do you even understand what I am saying? They are coming. You need to get Suhani away before she gets hurt.' the other guy yelled.

'I have not yet got the equation right, you idiot!' Shankar fumed. 'Nobody is coming to get me. I have not done anything.'

'It is always the same problem and once you see that.....' the other man yelled

Shankar blinked as he already tuned out the idiot who was before him. He just saw the board behind him as he was walking towards the board, realizing what could have gone wrong in the equation. Shankar angrily rubbed the negative value from one of the equations and put a zero there. And then Shankar started writing on the board furiously. He almost could not control what he was writing and wrote for solid two minutes and underlined the result.

And for a second, Shankar stepped back and stared at the board. Completely shocked.

Dear God. He had done it. The Time-Space Equation....

And that was when Shankar realized what the man was saying as he saw the chalk board flakes fallen on his jeans and his shirt which looked it was bathed in chalk dust.

'The Time Protection Army is coming. Their job is to punish people who have the capacity to do that.' The man pointed at the board behind Shankar.

'I love her.' Shankar said very desperately

'That is why we need to let her go.' the other man spoke gently for the first time.