DARLING?

"Darling?" He asked her at the dinner table. She looked up from her plate in anticipation.

"Do you have any chores left?" He asked. She shook her head no.

"Let's get to bed then"

She knew those words; she knew that smile on his face. She quietly cleaned the table and followed his trial. Seeing her enter, he unzipped his pants and picked up his belt.

Oppressions and desire overpowered. She screamed, and shouted, and kicked in pain, he took it to be his ecstasy. Her screams got louder when the belt hit against her waist, and louder when slaps went across her face, and even louder when his nails dug into her skin.

The screams woke up the little girl who walked up to the door of her parents room, thinking to herself about the pain her future husband wound empower her with.

She wanted to be brave that day, and stop the venomous man from his trail, when her brother pulled her back and said,

"You little girl, you have no rights and voice at your aid."

***

(27/04)

An eye-opening short from the enigmatic chasing_uncertainty

Home violence is not something to be taken lightly, or just let it be. It is that dark social issue which no one wants to lay there hands on. 

And so is the inequality the women face in this 'male-dominant' society. 

Everyone sees it, everyone knows its wrong, but no one cares to raise a voice for it. 

It has to change, and the change has to start from us. You may think that what will happen if you alone change your thoughts, but remember one thing friends, "boond boond se hi sagar bharta hai!"

And we want to believe that we are not alone in this.  

So, raise your voice here. Voice out your thoughts in the comments below.

***

We'd soon be starting a campaign called "Broken Perceptions" which would work towards raising these 'controversial' social issues, and help take one step forward towards a positive change in the society. 

We hope to have all your support for it as well.