Halloween's night

The winds howled and the creepy night crept in, sending chills down the spine. Trees swayed as the winds roared and tiny winged creatures paraded the dark sky marking the rise of the dead. The busy streets were lit up brightly and the peers of the city were dressed up, celebrating the night of Halloween.

Naina was excited for the night, as this was the first time she was celebrating Halloween. She had moved to Canada for her higher studies a year back. She dressed up in the long black and red gown, letting her long wavy hair free. She masked her face in powder, applied blood red lipstick and fixing artificial fangs, she slips her red heels and steps out of her house. She was waiting for Adrian to pick her up. He had told her that there was a surprise waiting for her and that he would be dressed up like a vampire prince.

After a wait of fifteen minutes, she saw him walking to her with a beautiful smile. He was dressed perfectly in his red and black suit. The pale appearance of his face and his fangs that looked so realistic, made him look like a real vampire. She wondered how he looked so real. He took hold of her hand and kissed her. He linked his fingers with hers and started walking. Something seemed strange to Naina. His skin felt so cold and the sparkle in his eyes were not like Adrian. Pushing aside her doubts, she walked with him. On the way, they scared the little children and gave them candies. After a while, Adrian took Naina to a lovely lake nearby the forests.

Leaning on his shoulders, she took in the scenic beauty in front of her. The silent waves, bright moon along with the shimmering stars and the chilling weather added more charm to the atmosphere. "You look so beautiful today, Naina," Adrian told breaking the silence. She smiled and nodded her head. Holding her by her shoulders and looking straight at her eyes he whispered in his husky voice, "I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and I knew you are my soul mate. Will you be my princess Naina?"

She was shocked to hear this confession from Adrian. Adrian took out a beautiful ring and going on his knees he asked, "Will you be mine?" . Happy tears flowed from her eyes and she nodded her head in approval and hugged him tight. Moments later, they kissed and Adrian's gaze shifted to her neck and he kissed her. Naina felt his fangs pierce her skin and she was lost in the sensations he caused. After having a lovely time near the lake they returned.

Adrian walked her back to her home and Naina was shocked to the core when she opened her door. There in her house stood Adrian dressed in his black and white suit. Her heart almost stopped its beats when he asked, "Where were you Naina? I was waiting for you the whole evening in your house." 

She turned around to see the spot near her empty. But a faint voice whispered in her ear, "You are mine forever princess."

 **********************************

How's the story? Did you like this?

Would love to hear your comments please.... 

See you next tuesday,

Kyra92 (13/03)