BEFORE YOU READ!:

Welcome to my story lovelies!! First off, I wanted to thank you for clicking on this story and deciding to read it!! I'll try my best to make it enjoyable!!

First, we have to cover some ground rules. I AM CANADIAN. So, if you see words like 'colour' or something like that, it is the Canadian way of spelling things. Thank you.

Second, please do not copy/steal any of these characters or this storyline!! I work really hard and it would suck if someone stole my ideas.

Third, updates will be slow!!! I'll try to get a chapter out every week, but I have a lot of basketball and school to deal with, plus I would rather write longer, better chapters. I apologize for this ahead of times.

Fourth, please don't fight in the comments or hate on the book! If you do not like what someone commented/thought it was rude, please just report it and leave it be. I don't want anybody's feelings getting hurt. And, if you do not like this story, please don't tell me, just stop reading it. It's easier for everyone.

Finally, any relation/ naming of the characters to you or a person you know is just a coincidence and not meant to be based off of them.

(Except the obvious Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier and any other celebrity that may pole their heads into this book)

I own Samantha's, Emma's, Grace's and Emily's story lines so please don't steal my characters.

(You will obviously meet them further on in the book)

So, thank you for clicking on this story!! Sorry, I just had to cover some ground rules before I started this.

(Picture of Cameron; The Bad Boy, up top. Yes. It is Cameron Dallas. I LOVE him! ❤️ Like, can we just admire how hot his is?!)

Anyway, thank you all! The first chapter will be posted in a week! Or somewhere around that time. Thank you! <3

-Kat