Chapter Fourteen: Trouble In Paradise

Samantha's POV
There, stood Emily, beauty and all. She wore a mint green bikini, and her hair went straight down her back.

Tears streamed down her face, as her hand shot to her mouth, trying to keep a sob in.

"E-E-Emily?" I said, stepping away from Nash and walked towards her.

"NO!" She screamed, jumping back. "Don't fucking touch me." She hissed, her face turning red with anger.

"Emily," Nash said, his blue eyes saddened at the sight of her.

"Save it Nash. How could you Sam?" She asked, pointing an accusing finger at me. What?

"You kiss the guy I like just like the slut you are. I can't believe this. I mean, when Grace talked about you, I thought you were nice. But then you do this."

"Emily, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked, generally confused. She likes Nash?

"Guys, what's going on?" Shawn asked, Grace, Cameron, Emma and Hayes following him.

"I'll tell you what happened." Emily said, her eyes staring coldly into me. "You're sister here is a giant slut."

Shawn looked confused, and Emily wasn't reluctant to tell him the whole story.

"What?" Cameron said, looking at me. A single tear dropped down his face. My heart broke. "Cameron." I said, stepping towards him.

He put a hand up, making me stop dead in my tracks. "Grace?" I sobbed, looking to my best friend.

"You hurt Cameron, Sam. You knew he liked you. I- I can't believe you." Grace said, shaking her head disappointedly.

Cameron liked me?

"Is that true?" I asked, looking at Cameron. "So what if it's true, it doesn't matter anymore." He spat, his brown eyes almost turning black.

I cried.

Shouts and insults shot between my friends as I walked away, tears and emotions over whelming me. I didn't do anything.

It wasn't my fault. Or was it?

Cameron's POV *surprise!*

My heart broke in a million pieces. I saw Sam walk away, her sobs barely audible over everyone arguing.

I felt my heart drop. I ran after her. I don't know why.

"Sam." I said, my voice cracking. She turned, and I felt terrible. Her blueish-greenish eyes were red as she looked at me, tears streaming down her face.

She was still beautiful.

"I'm sorry." Sam said, sobbing. I sighed as I wrapped her in a hug. She sobbed louder into my shoulder.

"He- kissed me." Sam said, her voice muffled by my chest. I shushed her. "It'll be alright. We'll figure this out." I promised.

"Will it?" She asked, looking up at me. "I just broke yours, Emily's and Nash's heart. Who the fuck does that?!!" She screamed.

I just hugged her, and hoped for the best.

--- time skip, 2 hours later ---

Samantha's POV

The whole group ended up apologizing to each other. Emily wouldn't stop, saying that she wasn't thinking and she didn't mean any of it. She was still crying.

I forgave her, because well, it was pretty much my fault. Now, I layed on my bed, my mind buzzing with thoughts.

Okay, so. I like Cameron. Cameron likes me. Well, I think he likes me. Nash also likes me, and Emily likes Nash.

I groaned and rubbed my temples. "This can't be happening." I groaned. Grace looked up from her sketch pad and stared at me.

"Well, it is." She said, sighing. "Can I tell you something?" She asked, making me sit up.

"Shoot" I said.

"I, I kinda like your brother." She confessed, making me groan and fall over.

"Is that bad?" She asked, somewhat hurt. "No." I said. "It's just, confusing. My minds going to explode."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, Cameron likes me. Nash likes me. Emily likes Nash. You like Shawn." I said, making sure I said it right.

"And who do you like?" Grace asked, looking at me.

I blushed. "C-Cameron?" I said, cringing a little. Please don't be mad, please don't be mad. I thought as Grace was silent for awhile.

Then, she got up and shrieked with delight. "I KNEW ITTTTT!!" She said, jumping up and down.

I laughed. "Please, stop it." I pleaded. "The whole state of California doesn't need to know." I said, hoping no one was listening.

She stopped jumping as her face turned red. "Sorry." She whispered.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Nash.

"Who is it?" Grace asked. "Umm.... Uh... No one." I said.

I hit the voice mail button as I hid it behind my back. Grace raised an eyebrow, as she came towards me.

"Tell me..." She said.

I sighed. "It was Nash." Grace didn't say anything. Suddenly, Nash called again.

"Answer it. On speaker." She said. I sighed and did as I was told, knowing that there was no way I was going to get out of this.

"Hello?" I asked. "Sam. We need to talk." Nash said. I sighed. "We don't need to talk about anything." I replied.

"Sam. Seriously." "Fine, what?" I asked, being impatient. "The kiss." Nash replied. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you liked Cameron. I thought, maybe..."

"Maybe what?" I asked. "That maybe I had a shot. Guess I was wrong." I sighed as my heart fell.

"I'm sorry Nash, I do like you, it's just... Not like that." I heard him breathing on the other end of the phone. Then, the line went dead.

I groaned.

I threw the phone on the bed as I rubbed my temples. "This couldn't possibly be worse." I said.

"Umm... It actually could." Grace said, looking at her phone. "What?" I asked.

"They took our provincials out of the budget. We're not going anymore."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

A/N
HELLOOOO!! Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Kinda confusing, with all the who likes who stuff. But here's some ships that I honestly love!:

Sameron= Samantha Gray and Cameron Dallas

Namily= Nash Grier and Emily Diaz

Emayes= Emma Parker and Hayes Grier

Shace= Grace Dallas and Shawn Mendes

BAM! SHIPS IN YOUR FACE! Haha.

Don't forget to comments what you thought, favourite this chapter and follow us so you get notifications and updates on stories! Thanks!

There probably won't be an update tomorrow, because tonight I'm going to a Wake-a-Thon that my school is hosting. So, I probably won't have time. Sorry!

Thanks for reading this chapter! LOOOVVEEEE YOU GUYS MORE THAN SAMERON!! <3

Xoxo,

-Kat