Chapter Five: Food Fight And Detention

A/N: Favourite this chapter for a new cover!! Downloaded a really nice editor app, and made this!! Hope you like the chapter!! Love youuuu <3 (I'll talk to you again at the end of the chapter like always. <3)

-Kat

-----
Samantha's POV
"This is all your fault." I said, glaring at Cameron.

"My fault?!! How is it my fault?!" He demanded, his eyes dark with rage.

"If you hadn't started that food fight, this would have never happened." I replied, crossing my arms.

"How did I start it?!" He asked furiously. "The guy that yelled 'Food Fight' obviously started it. Not me."

"Well, if you hadn't hit me with mashed potatoes, it would have never happened." I replied, glaring at him.

"Whatever." He said, clearly not able to make another argument. I smirked as the silence returned to the detention room, except for Mr. Declan's annoying snores.

Confused? Let me explain.

Earlier that day:

The first couple periods went smoothly, with only a couple glares from the baseball team, in which Cameron was the captain of, and whispers about me among the 'popular kids'.

The reason I put it in quotations, is well, because there is no such thing. There is just normal people, and some of them are the bitchy humans that people call 'popular'.

Or, at least, that's my point of view on the matter.

But, of course Cameron had to ruin my semi good day at lunch.

I was in the line, buying food as one does, and as soon as I go to walk to my table, someone slams into me, making my food go all over Shawn's sweater.

He is so going to kill me.

I then look up to see a familiar smirk. I frowned. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." He said, smiling at me. I so wanted to smack the smirk off of his face so bad right now.

"Screw you Cameron Dallas." I spat, glaring at him with cold eyes. "No," Cameron said, taking a scoop of mashed potatoes off his plate with his hands.

"Screw you Samantha Gray." He said, smashing the hand full of potatoes in my hair.

I gasped and growled. I then took his grape soda off his tray that he was holding and dumbed it on his head, ruining his stupid perfect hair.

I laughed as streams of purple liquid fell down his face. Cameron opened his mouth to say something, but he was interrupted.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" A boy yelled, starting a massive riot in the cafeteria.

I heard screams and food smacking the wall as I took refuge behind some garbage cans. I found Emma, Hayes, Aaron, Grace and Shawn all kneeling behind them.

"Way to go Sam." Shawn whispered as I knelt down beside him. "Hey! It wasn't my fault! He started it." I hissed quietly.

Shawn shook his head. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the massacre that was unraveling before us.

People, covered in food fought viciously, taking refuge behind some cafeteria trays and lunch tables.

I searched for Cameron, but he was no where in sight.

Suddenly, I heard my friends yell something behind me. Confused, I attempted to turn, but I was picked up and flung over someone's shoulder before I could react.

I screamed, beating the kidnapper in the back as they chuckled. "Stop struggling princess, it'll do you no good."

I growled when I recognized the voice. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled, slamming my fists into his back.

Suddenly, the principal and the secretary barged in, causing everyone to stop in the food war.

"WHO STARTED THIS?!!" The principal yelled, his eyes reddening with anger.

The whole school pointed at Cameron and I, making my face redden with embarrassment. It didn't help that the blood was rushing to my face anyway.

"MR DALLAS!! MS GRAY!! MY OFFICE, NOW!" Yelled the principal.

Cameron didn't move an inch. "Move you idiot." I said while hitting him in the back.

He finally walked to the office, not bothering to put me down. He gave the school a wonderful view of my butt though. I heard wolf whistles as we exited the cafeteria and groaned.

"I am so going to kill you."

Back to the present time:

And now you know what happened.

I sighed as I slouched in my seat. I was still covered in food, and I smelt like mashed potatoes.

"My mom is going to kill me." I said, rubbing my temples in frustration.

Cameron scoffed. "Please, you'll probably just get grounded. Maybe a month or two. Who knows." Cameron said, not making eye contact.

"Easy for you to say. You get in trouble almost every day." I said.

"You think I care what you think?" He retorted coldly.

"It's not what I think. It's a fact." I spat back. Cameron glared at me.

"Oh, so now the girl who can't do simple math is some how a genius." He said sarcastically. I felt tears prick my eyes, but I held them back.

I didn't want Cameron to know what he said affected me.

But it did.

A lot.

A/N

Guess who updated twice in one day? Me.

Thanks for reading this chapter!! Sorry it was a short one! I was just really busy and didn't have time! I hope you enjoyed it though!!

Please don't forget to favourite, comment, and share my book! It would mean a lot to me!

Also don't forget to follow us do you know what's going on and when a chapter is going to be updated!!

Question for you guys: What do you think Cameron's going to do next? Because he surely seems he's not done with making Samantha's life miserable.

Thank you for reading!!

Loads of love,

-Kat