Chapter Eleven: Plane Rides

Samantha's POV
I groaned as I awoke to my alarm blaring. I slapped the shit out of my alarm clock and looked at the time. 4:30 am.

Kill me.

I groaned as I got up and headed in the shower. I sighed as the hot water hit my skin, waking me up a bit. I smiled as I thought about where we were headed.

California.

The only thing I hated, is that we could only book a flight at 7:30 am so we had to get up early. I hate waking up early.

I got out and dried my hair. Suddenly, I got a text message. It was from Cameron.

Cameron: HEYYY! Excited for today?!!

Me: YAAASSSS!!

Cameron: I'll be there in an hour to pick you guys up.

Me: K, see you then. <3

I smiled at the texts. Cameron and I have gotten really close over the past few months and my math grades are increasing rapidly.

It honestly made me happy. He was super sweet and funny.

I decided to wear a black crop top and sweat pants as I pulled my hair in a messy bun. Because, it was like a 4 hour flight and I wanted to be comfy. Duh.

"SAM!!" Shawn yelled, running into my room. I jumped screaming. "WHAT?!" I said, my heart pounding.

"Have you seen my sweater?" He asked. I felt my face go white. I slowly looked at Shawn's sweater.

I had cleaned it, but, well. It kinda shrunk. Like, it's now my size. "Hehehe... Funny you say that..." I said.

Shawn raised his eyebrows. "What did you do?" I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I held it up for him to see.

"SAM!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!" Shawn screamed, snatching the sweater from my hands.

"Well, it got messy from the food fight, I threw it in the wash and well," I said, pointing to the sweater.

"That happened."

Shawn glared at me. "You're buying me a new sweater." He said. I huffed. I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out two twenty dollar bills.

"Here." I said, forking over the money.

"Thank you." He said, taking the money. He then proceeded to throw the old sweater at me.

"You can have this." He said, and walked out. I sighed, putting the sweater in my bag. I had packed the night before, and I had forgotten a sweater.

Now I have one.

After triple checking I had everything, I went downstairs and made myself a quick bowl of cereal.

As I was eating it, my mom came downstairs. "Hey mom." I said, smiling.

"Okay. Sam." She said sternly. I gave her a confused look as she continued. "No fooling around on this trip. Be safe. Stay with your brother and make sure you eat." She said. I nodded.

"It'll be fine mom. It's the Dallas' remember? They've always got my back."

She smiled nervously. "Okay, you're staying with Grace and Cameron's aunt in California. You're going to be there for 2 weeks. I want you to behave and be polite." She said.