Chapter Thirty Two: Aunt Cathy

Samantha's POV
Cameron and I were laying down on his bed watching Netflix when we heard the front door open.

I heard voices, presumably Emily, Shawn and Grace's greeting someone. Cameron sat up in confusion. "Who's that?" I asked.

Cameron shrugged, getting up from the bed. I followed him, heading down the stairs. Cameron's face lit up when we reached the bottom.

"Aunt Cathy!!" He said, pulling the woman near the door into a hug. Aunt Cathy, a small blonde woman with bright blue eyes smiled as she hugged her nephew.

"Where have you been this whole time?" Grace asked, pulling her into another hug when Cameron stepped away.

"Oh, me and David have been on vacation." She said, motioning to the bags by her feet. "Annnnddd... You didn't think to tell our mother that you'd be away?" Cameron asked.

"Oh your mother has enough on her plate, dealing with all your detentions." Aunt Cathy said, smirking. I laughed a bit, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Oh? And who is this?" Aunt Cathy asked, looking at me up and down. "Mom," Emily said, grabbing her arm affectionately. "This is Samantha, and her step brother Shawn."

Aunt Cathy, looked me up and down. I felt her eyes burn into me, feeling the need to cover myself. "You're very skinny." She remarked.

I just stood there frozen. I mean, people often said I was skinny, but I never really believed them. "Umm... Thank you?" I asked nervously, glancing at Cameron for help.

"And this is Nash, Hayes and Emma." Emily said, motioning to the others standing in the living room, saving me from saying anything else. I mouthed a 'thank you' to her, and went to stand closer to Cameron.

"My!!" Aunt Cathy said, looking at Emma. "Aren't you a runway model?!" She said, smiling. Emma turned beat red.

"Umm.. Yeah. So, where's dad?" Emily asked, looking out the window. "Oh, your father won't be home till your friends leave. Very busy with work. Staying with his business partner Frank." Aunt Cathy said, unfazed by the fact she'd be left alone in a house with 8 reckless teens.

"Well, I better get unpacking." Aunt Cathy said, reaching down and picking up her luggage. We all watched her leave, Emily sighing as she disappeared up the stairs.

"Sorry about my mom. She can be... Awkward." Emily said, running her fingers through her hair.

"She seems like an amazing lady." Nash said, putting his arm around her. Emily scoffed. "Glad you think so. She's never home anymore, leaving on vacations every week and never taking me."

"Sounds like some great opportunities to throw a party." Cameron said. "I remember one time, a couple of my friends broke into Grace's room and-" he cut off short, glancing nervously at Grace.

"And what?!" Grace said, stepping forward clenching her hands into fists. "And... Uh... Gotta go!" He said, darting up the stairs.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!" Grace screamed, starting up the stairs. I laughed as Cameron popped his head over the banister.

"GRACE KELLY DALLAS!" He mocked, smiling like an idiot. Grace bolted up the stairs, sending Cameron screaming down the hallway.

"Well..." I said, looking at Emily. "Uh... So you're related to that..." Emily laughed. "Don't remind me."

---

"So, why are you so smiley?" Grace asked, sitting down next to me on the couch. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh come oooonnn!" She said, hitting me on the shoulder playfully. "I know something happened! Tell me!"

"Ya! Tell her!" Emma and Emily said, appearing into the room. I sighed. "It's honestly nothing don't worry about it."

"But Saaaaaaammm!" Emma whined, pouting. "I need to know!" I laughed. "Fine I'll tell you." I said. Everyone squealed, crowding around me. I was a little surprised. Grace never squealed. Ever.

"Umm... My show on Netflix was updated." I lied, smiling excitedly. I didn't want to tell them. Not that I was afraid of their reaction, I knew they'd be happy.

I was more afraid of Shawn finding out. I mean, he's grown to like Cameron more now, but he's still the overprotective brother. He'd kill Cameron.

But, then again, I'd have to tell Shawn at some point. Maybe I didn't want to. Maybe I didn't believe it myself that I can't bare hear it. I was so happy, yet so nervous.

If we broke up, what would happen to our friendship? What if I screwed everything up? What if he has a girl waiting for him back home? I mean, he is a player.

I don't know. But I knew that I didn't really want to face it.

"Stop lying." Grace said seriously. "Tell us the truth." I sighed. They deserve to know. They wanted to know.

"Cameron and I are dating." I confessed, a smile playing on my lips as I said it. "OH MY GOSH!!" Emma screamed, jumping up and down.

"MY SHIP! MY OTP!! FINALLY TOGETHER?!! BEST! DAY! EVER! SAMERON!" She yelled. I cringed. Let's hope Shawn didn't hear that.

"IM GOING TO MAKE T-SHIRTS!" She gasped, her face lighting up. "Wait! Emma! No!" I said, laughing. It was too late though. She was already gone, off to make whatever Sameron accessories she wanted.

"This is awesome!" Emily said. "I knew you'd guys get together."

I smiled. Grace seemed the most happy. "You could be my sister!!" She screamed. I laughed. "Woah! We JUST started dating! I'm not getting married yet!"

"No, but you will be." Grace said. "Just think of it: Samantha Leigh Dallas." I smiled.

I kinda liked the sound of that.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER long wait time! I was really sick! I was throwing up a lot and... Umm.. Yeah.

Sorry! I hope you understand.

Samantha and Cameron are dating!! What do you think of that?

Will Shawn find out?

When Shawn does, how will he react?!

Anyway, that's it for this chapter! See you later lovelies!!

Xoxo,

-Kat

P.S: Thank you so much for 10k reads!! THATS INSANE!! LOVE YOU ALL!! *insert the best Internet hug here* <3