Chapter Eighty One: Reunited

Emma's POV
After cleaning up the auditorium, we all decided to go out to dinner. "I don't know why we're celebrating, we still haven't counted the money yet." Shawn said, shrugging on his leather jacket.

"Hey Shawn, can you take my car home? I'm going to ride with Cameron." Sam said, holding a motorcycle helmet in her hands.

"Yeah sure... but then how am I gonna get there?" Shawn asked. "Relax, I'll follow you and you can ride with me." Grace said. "Just like how you got here."

Shawn nodded. "How are you getting there Em?" Hayes asked, looking at me. I sighed. "My cars in the workshop so I'm just gonna call a cab."

Hayes laughed, shaking his head. "Nonsense. You can drive with Nash, Emily and I in our car." He suggested, giving Nash a glance to see if it was okay.

"Yeah, for sure!" Nash smiled. "Okay, I guess it's settled then." Emily said. "See you guys there!" Sam said, going out into the parking lot to meet Cameron.

"Okay, let's get going." Hayes said, lacing his fingers with mine. My heart thumped in my chest as I walked beside him. God did I love this boy.

Samantha's POV
As I walked out of the auditorium, my attention was drawn to Cameron, who was revving the engine of his motorcycle.

"I'm coming!" I laughed, putting on my helmet as I ran over to him. I heard him chuckle slightly as I slipped on the bike and wrapped my hands around his waist.

As we neared the exit, Cameron merged onto the road, cutting someone off. I jumped as I turned around to see Shawn blaring the horn of my car.

"LEARN TO DRIVE CAMERON!" He shouted, trying to be serious but I could tell he was laughing. Cameron chuckled as he flipped him off and sped up.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, my hair flying back behind me from the wind. Cameron slowed down as we neared a red light.

"Hey guyysss!!" Grace said, pulling up beside us. Suddenly, I smiled as a thought popped in my head. "Wanna play a game?" I asked Cameron.

"What kind of game?" He asked. I smirked as I hopped off the bike as the light turned green, running over to Grace.

I slipped on her bike as she laughed. "DRIVE GRACE, DRIVE!" I yelled, wrapping my hands around her waist. She chuckled more, starting to drive.

"CATCH US IF YOU CAN CAMERON!" Grace shrieked, weaving through cars to get away from Cameron.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to go pick up Shawn?" I asked. She nodded, weaving past another car. "I'll give you back at the next traffic light. But for now...." She smiled, cutting off as she sped down the open lane.

"Let's have some fun."

----

I laughed as I switched bikes again, returning to Cameron. He shook his head, laughing at me. "I hate you."

"What? You didn't like that game?" I asked innocently. "No! Shawn kept cutting me off to keep me from getting near you." Cameron said, somewhat frustrated.

"LOVE YOU TOO CAMERON!" Shawn, who was in front of us, yelled. I laughed as Cameron shook his head.

"You're all a bunch of assholes."

Emma's POV
"OH I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU!" Nash screamed, making us all laugh. We were all jamming out to music in the car, just having a blast.

"OKAY WE'RE HERE CHIDLINS!" Emily announced, opening her door and slipping out of the car. I laughed at her foolishness and slipped out of the car myself.

I saw Cameron and Sam roll up beside us and smiled. "Hey guys!" "Hey!" Sam said, standing up and slipping her helmet off her head.

"Yo, Nash! Can we put our helmets in your car? I don't want to carry them in the restaurant and I definitely don't want them stolen." Cameron asked.

"YEAH SURE!" Nash screamed back, already a whiles away from the car. Cameron took Sam's helmet from her placing it in Nash's car as Hayes walked up to us.

"Shawn and Grace not here yet?" He asked. "They had to go home first dummy, remember?" I laughed. "No, I know. I just figured that Grace drives pretty fast so..." replied, trailing off and not bothering to finish his thought.

Sam laughed. "He's got a point there." "I'm sure they'll be here soon." Cameron said, lacing his hand with Sam's, walking away.

I smiled as Hayes and I walked behind them. "They're so perfect together." I sighed, looking at Hayes. He just smiled, taking my hand and pulling me to the side.

"Hayes, what are-" "Shh. Just, let me talk." He insisted. I nodded, allowing him to go on.

"I've been thinking about this since the carnival. Hell, a long time before the carnival." Hayes sighed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Emma, I'm in love with you. I've never stopped loving you. And I know this is crazy, but when you sang that song I knew you must feel the same and-"

I smiled, cutting him off by crashing my lips against his. He smiled through the kiss, bringing his hand to rest on my cheek.

"I love you too." I answered. Hayes smiled, his blue eyes shining. "I don't want to be apart anymore, Emma. Please take me back. I know I messed up last time but it will never happen again." He promised making me smile.

"Then let's not be apart anymore."

He then kissed me, his hands on my hips and mine around his neck. It was perfect. It was us again. He was all I ever needed, all I ever wanted. And he was kissing me. And I was kissing back. 

"Hey! Look is Em- Woah." Someone said, making Hayes and I pull away. There, I saw Grace and Shawn walking hand in hand towards us.

Shawn just smiled as Grace gasped. "Does this mean?" She asked, looking to Shawn as if she thought she was imagining things. "Yeah." I smiled, looking back up at Hayes.

"Oh my god!" Grace smiled, rushing over to squash Hayes and I in a group hug. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Yeah." Hayes laughed, looking at me. "I am too."

A/N
EMAYES IS BACK YAY! I've been planning this for awhile but I wanted to wait until it was the absolute PERFECT time.

I hoped you liked this chapter :D

Everyone PLEASE!!! CHECK OUT 'Always'!! Dakota has been working really hard on it and it is one of my all time favourite books right now so please check it out! I'm so sad to not see it get the love it so rightfully deserves!!

Don't forget to favourite, comment and share this story with your friends! And make sure to hit that follow button for updates!

Loads of love,

Xoxo,

-Kat☄️