Chapter Thirty Five: Jealousy

Samantha's POV
I woke up from my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned as I flipped over, bumping into something. Or should I say someone.

I heard Cameron chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I mummered tiredly.

"Umm... I was sleeping." Cameron mentioned, sitting up a little. I glared at him as I tiredly swatted his arm.

"Alright fine. After you got dressed you started talking about how I was an idiot." "Sounds like me." I interrupted.

He just glared at me and continued. "Anyway, you then went silent for a while so I went in to check on you. You had passed out on the bed. So, I tucked you in and I guess I passed out." Cameron said.

"Oh great." I said, leaning my on onto him. "You laying in the same bed as me. That's not dangerous. I mean, totally innocent when Grace is sleeping right beside me."

"Relax, it's fine. Grace never came in. I think she was with Shawn all night." He said, his eyes darkening after mentioning Shawn and Grace. "Whatever. Now get out, I need to change."

Cameron faked yawned. "I don't know, I think I'll just lay here..." "CAMERON!" I yelled, throwing a pillow out him. He laughed as he caught it. "Fine, fine."

I sighed as he walked out of the door, letting me finally get dressed.

I smiled as the over sized jersey hit my skin. It reminded me of my basketball uniform, just less fitting.

I missed my uniform. I missed the court. I missed my team. I sighed as I let all the thought roll of my back.

I was here to support Cameron.

I walked out of my room, to be greeted by Cameron. He smiled at me. He was already wearing his uniform, his baseball cap propped on his head.

I smiled as I stole his hat, putting it on by head. He laughed when the hat fell over my forehead, it to big for me.

"This is my hat now." I declared, walking out in the kitchen. "OOOOOHHHHH!!! Muffins!" I said, walking over to Shawn to steal some.

Shawn swatted my hand, protecting his precious muffin. "MY MUFFIN!" He yelled. I laughed, ruffling his hair. "Muffin boy." I mummered, opening the fridge.

I pulled out the milk, just as Emily came down the steps. "Hey Em." I said, smiling at her.

"Hi." She said, sounding sad. Grace frowned. "What's wrong cuz?" Emily sighed. "It's just that you guys are leaving in 2 days. Then I won't see you guys. And Nash..."

I felt my heart throb. I felt really bad for her. She had grown to really like Nash and now we had to leave.

"Couldn't you transfer?" Cameron suggested. "I mean, you could live with us. Plus you don't really have any friends here, do you?"

I swatted his arm. "Cameron!! Don't be rude!" Emily sighed. "No, no. He's right. Plus my moms never home anymore. She's always out with dad on some luxurious vacation."

I frowned. Nobody deserved to be left alone. Nobody deserved to be lonely.
Emily suddenly smiled. "Okay. Okay. I'll do it. I'll bring it up to my mom after the game."

I smiled, hugging her. "It'll be so amazing to have you around."

"LETS GO CHUMPS!! IN THE CAR!!" Nash yelled, running down the stairs. "WHAT?! I HAVEN'T EATEN YET!!" I yelled, pouting.

"Here." Cameron said, behind me. I turned around, just to get a muffin shoved into my mouth. I glared at him, taking it out of my mouth.

I sighed, putting the milk back in the fridge. "This is stupid. Depriving me of my precious milk."

Shawn rolled his eyes. "Drama queen."

---

We got to the stadium and quickly found out seats. I smiled nervously, watching the other team warm up. They were called the Luxbury Lions. I couldn't remember for the life of me where Luxbury was. I never really paid attention in geography.

They looked huge. All of them looking like giants compared to our team. But, they didn't look very fast. I remember seeing Cameron dart the diamonds, faster than I have ever ran before.

There was one boy though, he seemed so familiar. Those eyes... Something about them. Wait a minute. "Derek?" I asked, walking over to the end of the stand to be closer to him.

"Huh? Wh- Sam?!" He said, his blue eyes lighting up. I smiled, as I climbed over the railing to hug him.

Derek used to be one of my friends from basketball. I remember seeing him coaching one of the JV middle school teams that I was helping.

We had been friends for a year, before he moved and I never heard from him again. Seeing him reminded me of the past, where everything was easier.

"How've you been?!!" He asked, releasing me from the hug. His blonde hair stood like Cameron's, but a bit shorter. He was just a bit taller than Cameron, but less broad.

I opened my mouth to reply, but someone spoke before me. "Umm.. Who's this?" I froze up. Cameron.

"Oh! Cameron, this is Derek, Derek, this is my boyfriend Cameron." I said, letting them shake hands. Cameron then wrapped his arm protectively around me, glaring at Derek.

Derek just nodded, turning to me. "Well, nice seeing you Sam. Good luck today Cameron." Derek said, waltzing off.

I grumbled something under my breath, looking at Cameron. "What?" He asked. "Jealous much."

"PFFFF... ME? Jealous?" Cameron asked, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay fine." Cameron said, grabbing my hand. "I was jealous. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your conversation."

I smiled. "Apology accepted. Now, go kick some ass." I said, kissing him on the cheek, and letting him help his team to warm up.

That boy was crazy sometimes.

A/N
Sorry about the late update, my brothers have been visiting and try live really far away so I've been hanging out with them.

School is also getting to the end, so I'm have lots of test to study for. Sorry.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter! It's not that great, but I don't have very many ideas. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments! Thanks!

Don't forget to favourite, follow, comment and share this with your friends!!

Oh!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 15K READS!! THATS INSANE!! Loads of love guys!

Xoxo,

-Kat

P.S: Is it just me or is Wattpad kind of dead now? xD