Chapter Twenty Five: Forgive Me?

Samantha's POV
"This is cute!" Emily said, holding up a shirt. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said, picking it up. "SAM!" Cameron yelled through the phone. I jumped back, pulling the phone from my ear. The girls gave me a confused look as I pulled my phone back to my ear.

"Okay. OWW!" I said, yelling back. "Sorry." Cameron replied. "CAMERON HURRY UP!" I heard Hayes yell in the background. "Guys? Guys what's happening?" I asked worriedly.

I heard an ambulance's sirens, as Grace, Emma and Emily walked towards me. "What's happening?" Emily asked.

"I-I don't know." I replied. "OKAY! SAM! ITS SHAWN! HE- HE- UMM... JUST MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL!" Cameron screamed hanging up the phone.

My face turned white as my heart started to beat faster. "We gotta go." I said. "But I wanna buy this shirt..." Grace said sadly. "LEAVE THE SHIRT! SHAWNS HURT! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled at her.

People in the store were staring at us weirdly, but I wasn't really concerned with them at the moment. "Well why can't I buy this shirt? I mean, I know why Shawn hurt himself... It's pretty obvious."

"HOW'D HE GET HURT THEN?!" We all screamed at her in unison. "Seriously?! He was jumping off of huge rocks at the beach! Probably broke something." Grace said, paying for the shirt.

"WE GOTTA GO!" I screamed. "Okay, okay." Grace said.

---

"SAM! SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!!" Grace screamed, squeezing the side of her seat so hard her fingers turned white.

I sighed. "We gotta get there though. We have to." I said, my hands shaking. "WE WON'T GET THERE IF WE'RE DEAD!" Grace retorted.

"We're only a block away Sam. Don't worry about. Geez... You're shaking." Emma said, looking at me worriedly.
I nodded, only semi reassured. Grace sat beside me, mumbling death threats and 'I wish I sat in the back' over and over again.

"WE'RE HERE!" I yelled, jumping out of my car. I sprinted to the front door as my friends screamed at me to wait up.

"Sh-Shawn Mendes." I said, out of breath to the receptionist. "Relation to the patient?" She asked me. "I'm his step-sister." I said, Grace walking up beside me. "And this is his girlfr- umm.. His friend." I laughed nervously as Grace glared at me.

"I'm his girlfriend." Grace said. I jolted up in surprise, hoping she hadn't seen. I introduced the others and the receptionist gave us the room number.

"102... 102... 102..." I said, gazing at all of the door numbers. "Grace? Why'd you say you were Shawn's girlfriend?" Emma asked, looking at her. She didn't respond. "Oh my god. YOU STILL LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?" Emma squealed.

That's when Grace pinned Emma to the wall, giving her a death glare. "Shut. Up." Grace said, releasing Emma from the wall. Emma nodded nervously.

I was still nervous about Grace. I know she still cared about Shawn, but she was also still mad. I don't know how things will work out. I sighed, looking at the door numbers.

God I hate hospitals. The beeping from heart monitors, the coughs and cries from people. The smell of alcohol was disgusting, filling my stomach with fear.

"FOUND IT!!" I yelled, running to the door that had 102 on it. I opened the door, seeing Cameron, Nash and Hayes sitting in chairs. They smiled weakly at us as we came in.

I heard Emily and Emma behind me gasp as Grace walked past me, moving closer to Shawn. I froze with fear, looking at my brother.

His leg was held up with a leg sling, his face looked white, drained from blood. His brown eyes were dark and tired, gazing at Grace as she walked to him.

I stood next to Cameron, who took my hand in his. "It's just sprained." He mumbled, looking at Grace.

Graces facial expression didn't change, always looking like a blank canvas as she stood beside him. I looked away, not able to see this. Emma nudged my shoulder, making me look at her.

She pointed to Grace. I looked at her, seeing a single tear fall from her eye. Straining herself to not let any fall, she sighed.

"You idiot." She said to him, making him look confused. "W-what?" He asked. "What made you think that you guys could just jump off giant rocks without getting hurt?" She asked.

Cameron scoffed. "Okay mom." I glared at him, hitting him in the back of the head. "OW!" He said, looking at me. Grace just laughed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, coming closer to Shawn. He nodded. "I'm not terrible, but I'm not great either." He said, taking my hand. I squeezed his hand back, trying to reassure him.

It was hard because, well.. How do you reassure someone when you're not reassured yourself?

Emma walked up, her hand going to touch the cast on Shawn's leg. I quickly snatched her hand, glaring at her. She nodded, and walked away to sit with Hayes and Emily. Emily was sitting beside Nash, her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Shawn said abruptly. "What?" Grace asked. "I'm sorry. About everything. About hurting you, hurting everyone. I feel terrible. Please," Shawn said, taking Grace's hand. "Please forgive me."

"Well.. I kinda did say that I wanted you to die earlier today..." She confessed. Emma laughed and nodded. "I mean, I wasn't being serious.." Grace said looking at her feet.

"She also told the receptionist she was your girlfriend." Emma said. Grace glared at her, flipping her off.

Shawn laughed. "So, we're cool?" He asked nervously. "As ice." Grace replied coolly, a smile spreading on her face.

A/N

SHACE HAS MADE UP!! I know you guys have been waiting for it, I just had to write a few more chapters to get here.

Questions!!

-Will Shace finally get together?!

-What will happen to Cameron and the baseball tournament?

-And what will happen to Shawn?!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!! We're so close to 5k!! THATS AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!

Don't forget to comment, favourite, and follow!! Thanks!

Xoxo,

-Kat