Chapter Eighty Eight: Prom Pt.3

Cameron's POV
"Wake uuuupppp!!!" Someone screamed, smacking me in the face with a pillow. I groaned as I flipped over, not willing to get up.

"CAMERON GET UP IT'S PROM DAAYYY!!" The voice screamed again, jumping on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Emily, Nash standing in the doorway laughing at her.

"Morning!" Emma chirped, walking into the room herself. "What is this? Did you guys just decide to have a party in Cameron's room?" Grace said, popping her head over Nash's shoulder.

I groaned. "5 more minutes." "Sorry, but you can't." Nash spoke, making me open my eyes again.

"The girls are getting ready over here and the guys are getting ready at my house." He explained. I groaned as I slipped out of bed, slipping on some sweat pants, not bothering with a shirt.

I grabbed my suit from my closet along with all the other things I needed, with everyone's help. We loaded up the car and took off, on our way to the Grier's.

"So, are you excited to see Sam?" Nash asked smiling as his eyes focused on the road. I took a deep breath as I looked out the window, the breeze whirling through my hair.

"You bet."

Samantha's POV
"Okay, have fun with the guys. Make sure they're all ready in time for pictures! We'll meet you down at the lake at 4:15!" I said to Shawn, grabbing my dress and shoes from the car.

"I will, I will." He said, laughing at me. "I love you!" I called, as I closed the door and he pulled away. I smiled as he honked before disappearing down the road.

"SAAAAMMM!!!" Emma screamed, rushing out the door to help me with my dress. "EMMMAAAA!!" I mocked, laughing at her as she grabbed the bottom of my dress from my arms, making sure it didn't drag onto the ground.

"Sush! I'm excited!" Emma chirped as we walked into the Dallas' house. "There's the girly!" Mrs Dallas said, sipping a cup of coffee. Emma's mom was there too, mine and the Grier's over helping the boys.

"Sam! Hurry up!" Emily called from the top of the stairs. "If we're gonna get our hair done we have to leave now!!!" Emily said while Mrs Dallas took my stuff.

"I'll hang this up in Grace's room." She smiled as Grace and Emily came racing down the stairs.

I barely managed to say 'Thank you' before being dragged out of the house and shoved into the car.

----

"You're hair looks gorgeous Grace!" I said, sitting in the chair she just got out of. Her long brown hair was simply curled and pinned back in places with silver clips, making her look stunning.

Emma was beside me, getting hers curled and pinned up in a beautiful bun. I showed the hairdresser the hair style I wanted, which was similar to Emma's except it was braided in places.

Emily was still waiting on her turn, there only being 2 chairs in the whole shop.

"Your mom just texted me Em!" Emily said, getting Emma's attention. "They've just picked up the boutonnieres!"

"Ugh! I'm so exciteeeddd!" Emma said, smiling as the hairdresser started to spray her whole head with hairspray. "I'm going to dance the night away with the most perfect guy!" She said, after thanking the hairdresser.

"I think my guys a bit better." Emily smirked, slipping into the chair beside me.

"Ugh, don't start this." Grace said. "Besides, we all know that mines the best." She smiled, making me laugh.

We sat there, arguing over who's boyfriend was better, even getting the hairdressers opinions by showing them pictures.

"I don't know, I like this one." My hairdresser said, pointing to my lock screen of Cameron.