Chapter Twenty: Kissed By The Bad Boy

Samantha's POV
Cameron turned me around, making the door close. Next thing I knew, I was pinned against the door, Cameron's face inches from mine.

"C-Cameron?" I asked, stuttering as I felt his warm breath on my lips. His dark brown eyes drifted from mine to my lips. There was no space between us, letting me hear his heart hammering in his chest. Or was that mine?

"W-What are yo-" but before I could answer, his soft lips touched mine, sending a spark through my body.

At first, I was frozen, totally lost to the surprise of it. But then, I kissed back. The world slowed. It felt it was just us. That moment. Those mere seconds.

I felt invincible. But unfortunately, like all good things, the kiss ended. The warmth of his lips left mine, and I was tempted to try to pull him back.

It took every essence of my being, but I held myself back.

I looked up at Cameron, expecting him to say something. Anything. But all he did was smirk, bite the corner of his lip, and walk away.

I have never been so confused in my life.

I stood there for a second, trying to piece everything together. I sighed as I gave up, my brain hurting. I walked into the room, where Grace sat there with her light on looking at me.

"What the hell happened?" She asked me, her brown eyes searching my face for an answer. I gulped. Her eyes were identical to Cameron's.

Cameron. Kiss. I groaned as I fell face first into Grace's bed, mental and physical exhaustion taking over. "I don't know... Cameron he..." I said, but before I could answer, the door opened again.

"He kissed you?" Emma asked, her frame just a mere shadow in the distance. I sat up and nodded, a smile growing on my face as Emma and Grace squealed.

"OMG! OMG! THIS IS IT!! IM GOING TO FAINT!! OMG IM SO HAPPY!!" Emma squealed, jumping up and down. Grace chuckled. "You'd think she was the one who got kissed."

I laughed as Emma's face grew red. "Hey! I'm the #1 Sameron shipper!!" She argued. "I'm apart of their relationship too!"

I laughed, and told Grace and Emma everything. Often times I had to repeat myself because of Emma's frequent squealing.

"So... Are you guys a thing now?" Grace asked. I shrugged. "Ummm... No? Yes? I don't know! He just kissed me and walked away! Like, who does that?!" I asked, my head pounding.

I swear it felt like my thoughts were bouncing around inside my head, begging to be let free.

"My brother, that's who." Grace replied. Emma said nothing, her eyes captivated on her screen. "What are you doing?!" I asked her, snatching her phone away.

I groaned as I saw a collage of Cameron and I. Emma laughed. "I'm hoping to get a bigger one to put on my wall!!"

I groaned again. "Okay, okay." Grace said, stopping Emma from going into further detail. "I think we should all get some rest. Samantha needs it."

Emma nodded as she got up and left. As I laid down on my bed, I tried not to think about the kiss. But of course it was the only thing on my mind as I let the darkness consume me, whisking me away from my confusing reality.

----

The next morning, I woke up at 2pm. Everyone was undoubtedly awake already.

I sat up, my head feeling heavy. The kiss never left me, and I felt chills just thinking about it.

I sighed and flipped the blankets off of me, reluctant to leave the warmth of my bed. I sighed as I looked down to see my clothes from the day before. I forgot to change.

I walked to the bathroom, thinking a shower might make me feel better. It didn't. It only left me with my thoughts.

My main worry was what it was going I be like talking to him. I mean, I couldn't act like it didn't happen. But at the same time, I couldn't act like it did.

One of my other worries was Shawn. What if he found out? What would he do? The thought of it was too scary to think about.

As soon as I was out of the shower and dressed, I walked downstairs. I smiled nervously as I saw everyone in the kitchen. They must have been eating lunch.

My eyes met Cameron's. I felt my face automatically heat up as I broke eye contact. I sat down and thanked Emma as she passed me a plate with a sandwich on it.

I felt Cameron's eyes on me as I ate, making me feel more uncomfortable then ever. Emma and Hayes smirked at each other as they looked at Cameron and I.

Emma of course had to tell Hayes.

"Okay." Shawn said, breaking the foregoing silence that filled the room. I inwardly groaned as I avoided his eye contact. "What's going on? Sam?" Shawn asked, making me look at him.

"N-N-Nothing." I stuttered nervously. "Why?" Shawn raised an eyebrow. "Really nothing? Then why are you stuttering?"

"I-I'm not stuttering." I said nervously. "I think you should tell him Sam." Emma said, putting a reassuring hand on my arm. "N-N-No!" I shouted.

"I-I'm not going to do t-that!" I felt Cameron's eyes on me. I looked at him as I saw his eyes grow soft, begging me to tell Shawn. He looked hurt. I sighed.

"Fine." I said, looking Shawn straight in the eyes. "I'm just going to say it. Here it goes..."

"Stop stalling." Shawn said, realizing what I was trying to do. I gulped as my stomach turned and flipped.

"Cameron and I kissed."

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you liked that chapter!!

Question time!!

-What do you think Shawn will say?

-What do you think Cameron will do next?

-Will Sameron finally become a thing?

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys sooooo much for 90 followers. 90!! That's so many people, I just can't imagine it!!

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and reading this story!! I love you guys so much!

Oh! And also thank you for 2.81k reads!! (At the time that I'm writing this its 2.81) That's so close to 3k!!! It's mind blowing that you guys would take the time to read my story!!

I can't thank you guys enough!! Oh look at me, being all emotional. I can't help it! You guys are just so amazing it blows my mind!!

I love you guys sooooo much!! Thank you for everything you do for Dakota and I!! Dakota is working on some new books, so keep your eyes peeled for them!!

They're honestly so good so far!!

Anyway, enough rambling for me!! Love you guys loads!!

Xoxo,

-Kat