Chapter Four: Struck Of Confidence And Threats

Favourite this chapter for the perfection that is Cameron Alexander Dallas. <3
------
Samantha's POV
The next day, I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't feel like facing anyone. I just wanted to be alone, and sleep all day. Or cry and eat chocolate. I didn't care which.

But, my mother forced me out of bed and into the shower at 6:00 am, 1 hour earlier then usual. She claimed that she had to be in to work earlier today, but I knew that Mrs. Dallas probably told my mom what was going on.

My mom woke me up early today just so I wouldn't be late. But you can guarantee that I took my sweet time under the hot water of the shower.

I tried to wash away all my thoughts, but it seemed no matter how much I scrubbed, the pain of it would stay on me like a tattoo.

I didn't feel like going to school, so I just put on an over sized sweatshirt that was my step brothers, Shawn, and a pair of leggings. I then pulled my hair in a messy bun and did some light makeup.

I didn't look bad, but I didn't look good either.

I then slipped on my converses and went downstairs to see Shawn.

"Where's mum?" I asked, scanning the room. "She went to sleep, come on, I'm driving you to school."

Still confused, I followed Shawn to his car, sliding in the front seat. "So," Shawn said, backing up the car. "I saw what Cameron tweeted last night."

I groaned. "It's nothing. I'm fine. I will be fine." I said, rubbing my temples. This is not how I wanted to start my day.

I mean, I love Shawn, I really do. I don't see him as my step-brother, I see him as my brother. He's also one of my best friends.

"What was he talking about you getting tutored? How'd he know?" Shawn asked, sending me nervous glances every so often.

I already told my family about me getting tutored, I just didn't tell them who was tutoring me. I didn't think it was important.

"Because Cameron's tutoring me." I sighed. I saw Shawn's eyebrows shot up in shock.

"Spill." He said. That was all I needed to tell him everything that happened. I saw Shawn gripping the steering wheel, getting mad.

Believe it or not, but Shawn's more overprotective of me than Cameron is of Grace. And that means he's like a wall.

He doesn't want me to get hurt. I thought it was sweet, but telling him these things was hard because I didn't know what he'd do next.

"I'm going to kill him." Shawn said through gritted teeth. We then pulled into the school. To my surprise, I saw Cameron pinned against the brick wall. Who would do such a thing? Why, Grace, of course.

Snow covered the ground, melting away signalling the start of spring. It was mid February, and I was glad the cold temperature was warming up. Though, the snow and cold weather didn't stop the football or baseball players from playing the game they love.

I thought it was crazy. I mean, I'm so glad basketball is an indoor sport, because I would die in this weather.

I then heard Grace shouting again, bringing her fist up threatening to punch him.

I laughed. "I think Grace might have beat you to it." I said, as Shawn parked the car and we got out to see why Grace and Cameron were fighting.

I heard it before I could see it. There was a wave of people surrounding them, making the situation harder to see then from the top of the hill in the car, where we were just moments before.

"AND IF YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER AGAIN, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON MY WALL!" Grace shouted angrily.

I sighed. Of course Grace would do this. She's so overprotective sometimes I swear.

Cameron, always the one to be cocky, simply smirked. "At least it'll look good."

Grace growled. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!! I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!" She said, then surprisingly, she punched her brother right in the gut, causing him to double over and fall on to the ground.

Grace then stormed off, her brown eyes filled with anger.

"Dude, you just got recked by your little sister." One guy, Taylor I think, said. The group of people laughed, leaving Cameron on the ground.

Some friends he had.

Shawn shook his head and walked off as well. "And then there was two." I said, smirking down at Cameron.

I don't know where this confidence came from, and it honestly terrified me.

Cameron looked up, his soft brown eyes turning dark. He was clenching his stomach, where Grace had punched him. She undoubtedly hit him pretty hard. How else would she hurt Cameron and his stupid abs of steel?

"You don't know what you've done." Cameron hissed. "I am so going to make your life a living hell."

I smirked. "Me? I didn't do anything. You're mistaken sweetheart." I said cockily. Then the bell rang, queuing that I should head to class.

I smiled at the sight of Cameron on the ground for one more second. "I'll see you in the library after school, Hun." I said, winking at him.

I then waltzed away, feeling pretty good.

But then, I remember Cameron's threat. 'I will make your life a living hell'.

Suddenly, my new found confidence disappeared as I quickened my pace just incase Cameron was close.

I was truly and utterly terrified.

A/N
Hey guys!! What do you think of Cameron's threat? And what do you think Grace and Shawn will do if he tries to hurt Samantha?

Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to favourite, comment, and share this story!! And don't forget to follow us so you can get updates on information on when a chapter will be posted!!

Loads of love,

-Kat