Chapter Twenty Six: Take Care Of Him? Always.

Grace's POV
A few hours later, Shawn was let out of the hospital. I was really worried about him. As we were walking to the car, Sam came up to me.

"If you still cared about Shawn, then why were you so mean to him?" She asked. I sighed. "It's just kind of how I deal with things I guess. I was mad that he hurt me, Cameron and even you. I didn't really know how to take it." I explained, hoping that made some sense.

Samantha just nodded before going back over to Cameron. I smiled. I loved how happy they looked together.

Suddenly, Shawn interrupted my thoughts. "Grace. Can we.. Umm... Talk for a second?" He asked. I looked at the others walking to the car. "Uh... Sure."

"Hey guys!" Shawn yelled at them. They all turned, looking at us. "We'll be there in a second. We just need to talk." Shawn explained.

Everyone nodded, except Sam. She looked at me with a nervous expression. I knew it anywhere. She was wondering if everything was alright. If I was okay. I nodded, but she didn't move. It wasn't till Cameron whispered something in her ear that she gave in and walked away, holding hands with Cameron.

"Listen, I know I was a jerk. I know I was stupid. And I know I've said these things a thousand times. But I need to know. Do you forgive me?" He asked, his brown eyes searching for the answer.

"Shawn, I already said I forgave you. Do you not believe me?" I asked. I wasn't mad, just confused. "No, I believe you.. It's ju-" but he didn't get to finish as I smashed my lips against his, knotting my fingers in his hair.

I heard Emma squeal as Samantha cheered "Shace, Shace, Shace!" Over and over again. I inwardly groaned that they were seeing us kiss but I couldn't really be mad.

After we pulled away, Shawn smiled down at me. He was about to say something, but was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

We both turned to see Cameron, death glaring Shawn. I saw Sam coming up behind him. "Cameron. It's fine." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

Cameron looked at her, and his expression immediately softened. I felt my heart gush. It warned my heart to see him. He was so inlove. "Fine." He spoke, not taking his eyes of her.

She smiled at him, and took his hand. We all walked back to the car together, and drove home.

As we got there, the clock read 2:30. Shawn sighed. "Hey, Cam?" He asked. Cameron turned around looking at him. "I don't know if I'm going to make it to your games today. I just feel-"

"It's okay man." Cameron said. "I understand. And you." He said, pointing to me. "Me?" I asked. Cameron nodded. "Stay with him."

I jumped, a bit shocked. "W-what? I- are you serious?" I asked. Cameron nodded. "He needs someone to take care of him. You guys can come to the games tomorrow if he feels better."

I just nodded, not sure what to say. Sam came over to Shawn, her eyes worried. "I'm okay." He said, hugging her. "You sure?" She asked, her hands gripping his t-shirt. He nodded, not pulling away from her.

Shawn and Samantha were the type of siblings who knew how to support each other. Samantha needed a bit more of physical support, such as hugs and pats on the back.

Shawn needed to talk more, mostly through music. His voice was gorgeous. Sam sighed, pulling away from her brother. Then, she turned to me. "Update me every 10 minutes. Okay?" I nodded, smiling at her.

She then went upstairs to get ready for the game.

"Come on. Lay down." I said, leading Shawn to the living room. He nodded, following me. As soon as he layed down, I put a pillow under his cast, to levitate it a bit.

He sighed, relaxing on the couch. "Better?" I asked, smiling at him. He nodded. "Much."

I laughed silently. "Get some rest, you need it." I then tried to walk away, but Shawn grabbed my hand. He turned me around, his eyes shining.

"Grace?" He asked, making me gulp. "Yeah?" I asked. "Thank you. For everything." I smiled and bent down to kiss him. After we pulled apart, I let him get some rest.

"Grace?" Cameron asked. I turned around to see him in his baseball uniform. I smiled at him. "Good luck today Captain Dallas." I said.

He laughed, and pulled me into a hug. "I love you, you know that, right?" He asked. "I know. You kind of don't have a choice. You're stuck with me being your twin forever." I said, chuckling.

He laughed to, and pulled away. "CAMERON!! ITS TIME TO GO!!" Emily shouted. "Coming!" He said, turning back to me.

"Take care of him, okay?" He asked, nodding towards the door of the living room. I nodded. "Always." 

"CAMERON!" Samantha yelled, sounding impatient. "I SAID IM COMING! JESUS! DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST!" He yelled back. I laughed.

"What?" He asked. "Seriously? Who the hell says that?" I said, still laughing. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Samantha yelled back. "Uh... Nothing babe! Be right there!" He said, laughing nervously.

He kissed me on the cheek and ran to go meet up with the others. I laughed and shook my head. "He really needs to ask her out already." Shawn said from the other room.

"Like, just do it already man." I laughed. "He will. Soon." I promised. "He better not hurt her." He grumbled. "Don't worry. He won't. And if he does, well, let's say he won't live to see the next day." I said, cracking my knuckles. Shawn laughed. "You scare me, you know that?"

"Good." I replied.

A/N
Hey guys!! Hope you like this chapter!

I just want to thank you for 5k reads on this book! That's crazy! THANK YOU!! <3 I love you guys more than all the ships combined!!

Anyway, don't forget to favourite , comment what you thought, and follow us for more! We're so close to 100 followers!!

Thank you guys for reading!!

Xoxo,

-Kat