Chapter Sixteen: Not What It Looks Like

A/N: Nice photo Cam. 😂😍👌🏻
------
Samantha's POV
"WAAAAAKE UUUUP!!"

I groaned as I felt someone shake me awake. "Five more minutes.." I whispered, hiding my head into my pillow.

I heard the person groan. I began to doze off again, before I felt a body jump on top of me. "Ouff!!" I groaned, turning my head to see my attacker.

Cameron.

He smiled down at me, still in his pyjamas, his hair shooting out from all sides.

He still looks cute.

"Okay," I said, looking up at him. "What do you want?" He smiled. He opened his mouth to speak, but got interrupted as Grace walked into the room. 

"ITS GAAMEE DAYY!!" She screamed. "Sam! Get up, it's time to- what the hell?" She asked, as she saw Cameron on top of me. His knees were on either side of my waist, hand his hands were on either side of my head.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "It's not what it looks like." I said, looking at Grace. She put her hand on her hip and raised a eyebrow. "And what does it look like?"

I blushed a deeper red as I pushed Cameron off of me, him falling on the floor. "Oww!!!" He said, looking up at me.

"Get out." Grace said, pointing to the door. Cameron grumbled, as he walked to the door. "Love you!" Grace said, as she shut it behind him.

"Yeah, yeah." He said. I heard his footsteps retreat and released a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Care to explain?" Grace said, smirking at me. "Not really." I replied, making her frown.

"Tell meeeeee..." She whined. "I need to know all the juicy details of the budding relationship that is Sameron."

I glared at her. "He was waking me up." I deadpanned, wanting nothing more then this conversation to be over. She smirked. "What a weird way to wake someone up.."

"HE WAS WAKING ME UP!! NOTHING MORE!" I screamed, frustrated. My face as hot as lava.

Grace laughed. "Whatever. Just get ready." She said as she walked out of the room. I shook my head and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed as I saw my face. It was redder than a tomato, and I never even thought that was possible. I splashed cold water on my face, making it clear up a little, but not very much.

I gave up as I got ready for the game. I slipped on my jersey and pulled my hair into a ponytail. On top, I stuck a green and white bow making it match the jersey.

After I was done with everything, I went downstairs to find Shawn and Grace basically flirting. I made a heart with my hands as I walked by while flashing a smile, earning me glares from the two.

I laughed as I walked into the kitchen. There, Emma was getting all the cupcakes out of the fridge with the help of Emily and Nash, Hayes and Cameron were talking about the tournament.

"Woah. Let me help." I said, as I saw Emily wobble with the trays of cupcakes. She laughed and handed me some. "I'm not very good at balancing things." Emily explained as I walked with her to put the cupcakes in the car.