Chapter Seventy Eight: Carnival Pt. 5

A/N: LAST PART OF THE CARNIVAL I SWEAR 😂
------
Cameron's POV
"Oh thank god." I said, standing up from off of the bench as I saw Sam walk in.

"Yes, your knight in shinning armour as arrived." She smirked, laughing slightly. Matt took her money, grabbing the keys off of his desk.

"Well, so long my dear prisoner." Matt said, unlocking the door. "It has been fun."

I laughed, shaking my head at his foolishness. "See you later bud." I said, walking out with Sam. "Did you have fun?" She asked, taking my hand.

"Oh yeah, soooo much fun." I said, chuckling. "I'm just glad to be out." I took her hand, bringing it up to my lips.

Sam smiled sweetly, her hazel eyes looking into mine as she stopped walking. "Don't celebrate yet." She said, moving her arms around my neck. "Grace is going to be pissed." She said, before pecking me on the lips.

"If I die," I said, looking back at her as I walked away. "I'm bringing you down with me."

-----

Emily's POV
"OMG EMILY!!!" Emma said, coming over to hug me. "Nash and you! Together! Finally! Eeeekk!" She squealed.

I laughed as I hugged her back. "Looks like everyone's caught up." I looked over at Nash, who was talking to Shawn and Hayes.

Hayes. Emma.

"Hey Em?" I asked, bringing her attention off of her phone. "Yeah?" She asked, looking up at me sweetly. "Umm... so, you and Hayes?" I asked.

Her face flushed red. "What?" She asked, flustered. "I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed. "Emma, Nash and I saw you too kiss."

"YOU GUYS KISSED?!" Grace screamed, making heads turn as Emma clamped her hand over Grace's mouth. "SHHH!!" Emma said. "Nobody knows yet."

"Umm, I think the whole carnival knows now." I said, laughing. "Does this mean you two are together?" Grace mumbled, trying to rip Emma's hand off her mouth.

"No, it was just a kiss!" Emma insisted.

"What was just a kiss?" Sam asked, making Emma jump. "NOTHING!" Emma exclaimed.

"EMMA AND HAYES KISSED!" Grace yelled, her hand free from Emma's grasp. "What?!" Shawn asked, making his way over to us with Hayes and Nash.

Hayes' face flushed white, his eyes staring at Emma. "Dude, WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS GONE?!" Cameron asked, popping up from behind a tent.

"CAMERON?!" Grace shrieked, seeming pissed and equally surprised. "Wait, what? When did Cameron leave?" Emma asked, confused out of her mind.

Sam sighed and gave us the quick rundown of what happened, trying not to get side tracked with everyone's questions.

"Wait. Matt's here?" Hayes asked, clenching his fists. "Oh my god, yes. Keep up!" Sam groaned, getting annoyed.

"Anyway, yeah. And I guess Hayes and Emma kissed? I don't know. Either way, that's the basic rundown of everything that happened." She huffed, finally finishing her story.

"So, I'm still confused." I said. "Why would Cameron and Sam try to stop the Ferris wheel?" Nash's face went white as he looked to Cameron for help. "Sam was trying to get Hayes and Emma together." He blurted out.

"What?!" Hayes and Emma asked simultaneously. "Uhh... yeah. I think it's about time you guys realize your feelings for each other." Sam said, looking over at Hayes and Emma. "It's obvious you two are crazy about each other. JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!"