Chapter Forty One: Car Wash And Recked Lemonade Stands

Samantha's POV
"You're crazy." Cameron said, sitting beside me on my bed. "There is no way that we'll raise enough money for the tournament with a lemonade stand and a car wash!"

"That's why Emma's doing a bake sale too!" I said. Cameron shook his head. "C'mon Cameron!! Please?! It's worth a shot!" I said, pouting.

"Fine." Cameron agreed. "But I don't think it's a good idea. Not only because it won't work, but because of Hayes and Emma. They'll fight!!" He said.

I sighed. "No they won't. They need to work it out. If anything, it was all Hayes' fault." I said. Cameron shook his head. "Whatever. Now, let's get back to the lesson. So you carry this over here and...."

"Hey love birds." Shawn said, peeking through my already opened door. "Dinners ready. You're welcome to stay Cameron. Grace is here too. Your mom said she's stuck at work."

Cameron nodded. "Okay, sure. What are we having?" He asked, taking my hand and following Shawn down the hallway.

"Tacos." Shawn said, smiling deviously. I gasped. "TACOS?!! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT LOSERS!! OUTTA MY WAY!" I said, pushing through them and sliding down the banister.

"WOAH!" My stepfather yelled, catching me as I flung towards him. "Watch where you're flying there, kiddo." He said, putting me down and ruffling my hair.

I smiled and went to the kitchen where Grace was already eating away.

"You better of not taken all of it!" I said, loading up my plate. Everyone laughed as they sat down. We all enjoyed dinner, laughing and smiling.

None of us knew what terror the next day would hold.

---

I smiled as I looked up from helping Skylynn make lemonade. Our whole idea was getting a car wash in, and having lemonade stand on this hot day.

"Next!" Nash yelled, signalling the other car to come forward. Cameron sighed, wiping his forehead, getting soap all in his hair. I laughed, leaving Skylynn to the lemonade stand. I put 4 dollars in the jar, and brought the boys some drinks.

Shawn gulped the lemonade down, and sighed. "This is exhausting." "Agreed." Nash said. "Can't you girls wash some cars?" Hayes asked, looking at me.

Emma smiled. "YEAH!! SAM! GRACE! C'MON!" She said, running towards buckets. Grace and I groaned and glared at the boys as we headed towards Emma.

"NEXT!" Emma said, signalling the other car to come to the other side of the driveway besides the boys.

I started washing the car and I groaned, looking at my shirt. "Damn it!" I said. "MY SHIRTS SOAKED!" Emma yelled.

The boys laughed. They were all shirtless, and soapy. I rolled my eyes and continued working.

After a few more cars, I gave up. "That's it." I said, taking off my shirt, leaving me in my black bra and shorts.

Boys in the car wolf whistled at me and winked. Shawn and Cameron glared at them. "Sam! Would you please put your shirt back on?!" They both yelled, glaring at me.

"Why?" I asked innocently. "Does it bother you?" Grace asked, taking her shirt off as well. "GRACE!" Shawn and Cameron yelled again. Emma smirked. "Is this turning into a shirtless party?" She asked, taking off her crop top.

"Emma!" Hayes yelled. "What?!" She yelled back, sending him a glare. He grumbled, but kept quiet. We continued to get more cars, so much that cars started to line up down the street.

Apparently shirtless girls were popular.

I smiled, seeing the money pile up. "That's it!!" Hayes yelled. He had been keeping an eye on Emma, sending glares to everyone who stared at her.

"CAN YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON?!" He yelled, spraying her with water. "Oh! So now I have to answer you AND keep my shirt on?!" She yelled back, throwing a soapy sponge at him.

"Guys...." I said, coming towards them. But it was to late. Hayes had already dumped the bucket of soapy water on Emma.

"That's it." Emma growled, coming towards him. They traveled a few feet before Emma pushed Hayes. Hayes grabbed Emma just in time and they both hurtled into the lemonade stand, squishing the plastic cups.

I gasped, looking at them. Skylnn started to cry, all her hard work gone to waste. Nash grabbed her and the money, making sure they were both safe from Hayes and Emma, battling it out on the lawn.

They both rolled together, taking turns pinning each other to the ground.

"THATS IT!!" I yelled, making everyone stop. "I TRY TO SAVE MY TOURNAMENT, TRY TO HELP THE SCHOOL AND THE TEAM, BUT I CANT!! BECAUSE YOU GUYS CANT GO 5 MINUTES WITHOUT GOING AT EACH OTHERS THROATS!!" I yelled, my face turning red.

"Sam... Calm down.." Cameron said, coming towards me. "NO!!" I yelled. "YOU BOTH ARE FIGHTING FOR A STUPID REASON!! JUST MAKE UP ALREADY!! WHY CANT WE ALL BE FRIENDS AND IT GO BACK TO WHERE EVERYONE NEVER FAUGHT!!" I yelled, tears falling down my face.

"Look at this." I sniffled. "It's all ruined." "Sam." Everyone said, trying to stop me. But I didn't listen.

I sighed and walked home, away from everything.

A/N
HEY GUYS! UUUPPDAATTEE! :D

Anyway, hope you guys liked it!

Q&A time!!

- Will the money they raised be enough for the tournament?

- Will they convince the principle to let them have the tournament?

- Will Hayes and Emma FINALLY stop fighting?

Find out next time!!

Don't forget to share, comment, favourite, and follow us!! If we get to 200 followers, Dakota will release her first 3 chapters of her new book! It's about MAGCON!

It's honestly so good and I think you guys'll love it.

Thanks for reading this chapter!!

Xoxo,

-Kat