Chapter Forty Six: Ignored And Asked Out

Samantha's POV
The next few days were terrible. Cameron has been completely ignoring me after he found out that he was going to be a dad.

Not that I'm mad, I get spending time with the mother but, can't he spend some time with his girlfriend?

I sighed as I looked up from my math homework. Cameron was supposed to be here to tutor me 30 minutes ago.

Giving up, I packed up my stuff as I thumbed in Shawn's number. 1 ring, 2 ring, 3 ring. No answer. I sighed as I dialled the rest of my friends numbers, nobody picking up.

I would call my parents, but they're at work.

I pushed open the school doors and groaned. It was flipping raining. I pulled up my hood from my sweater and begun to walk the 20 minute route to my house.

Half way there, Cameron called me. "Sam? Where are you? I'm at the library and have been waiting for you for 5 minutes." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Oh you poor thing." I said sarcastically. I was sorta mad at him but mostly hurt. "I was waiting for 30 minutes! Not to mention how you completely forgot our date on Saturday! I was sitting at the restaurant alone for 1 hour!"

Cameron sighed. "I'm sorry Sam. I've just been kinda busy. Vicky needs my help and," "NEEDS YOUR HELP?!" I yelled at him.

"SHE'S PREGNANT! All she has to do is lay down and watch what she eats! She's not five! You don't need to be around her 24/7! I'd get it if the baby was actually born, but this, this is don't!"

"Pregnancy is way more than that Sam." Cameron retorted. I sighed. "Cameron, just, just don't. I really don't want to talk to you right now. I'm walking home in the rain all because you couldn't step away from Vicky for 1 hour." "Sam," Cameron started, but I had already hung up.

I sighed as I walked the rest of the way home, my mind clouded with thoughts.

Emma's POV
I was exhausted. I was up all night talking to Sam. She was feeling really hurt about Cameron not being around, and she really needed someone.

I sighed as I shut my locker to reveal two brown eyes and blonde hair. I smiled when I realized it was Matt.

"Hey Em!" He chirped, his mouth forming a goofy smile. "Hey! What's up?" I asked, yawning. "Tired?" He asked, walking with me to the cafeteria.

I nodded.

"Sam was upset so I was up all night texting her." I explained. He nodded. "So, uh. Hey. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to catch a movie some time? You know, like Saturday?" He asked.

I stopped in my tracks. "Are you... Asking me out on a date?" I asked, looking at him. He gulped. "Maybe?" I sighed. "Listen Matt, I like you, I really do. But I just broke up with Hayes and..." I broke off, not having the energy to explain everything.

"Sorry." Matt apologized. "I just heard you and Hayes broke up and jumped at the chance. I just really like you and want to get to know you better."

I smiled and hugged him. "Okay." I said, once I pulled away. "Huh?" He asked, his face scrunching up in confusion. I laughed.

"Yes, I'll go to the movies with you." I said. He smiled. "Cool! Uh, I'll call you later then!" I nodded and pushed open the cafeteria doors. Before they closed, I could hear Matt clap his hands together and shout "YES!".

Samantha's POV
I laughed as I talked to Emma and Grace, Emma explaining everything that happened with Matt.

None of the boys were there yet, them all in line for food.

Cameron happened to appear beside me when I wasn't looking and scared me. "Jesus!" I said, putting a hand over my heart. "Give me a flipping heart attack, will ya?"

Cameron laughed as he sat down across from me. "Where's Vicky?" I asked, shoving a fry in my mouth. Cameron's smile disappeared. "She's studying in the library." He answered.

"Oh, why don't you go help her?" I asked. Cameron sighed. "Listen Sam, I know you're mad at me. But at least let me make it up to you!" I sighed. "Fine. But only because I love you." I said. He smiled and leaned across the table to kiss my nose.

"AWW!!" Emma squealed. "Looks like the lovebirds made up." Shawn said, sitting next to Grace. I smiled. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get more fries." Grace said, standing up.

"GET ME SOME TOO PLEASE!" I said, my mouth full of fries. Cameron laughed as he shook his head. "Okay, listen guys. I need your help. You all know Grace pretty well." Shawn said.

Cameron nodded. "Yeah. I shared a womb with her, I think I know her pretty well." "We're basically sisters." Emma and I said in unison.

Shawn stared at us for a second before he continued. "I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know how." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Easy, just ask her." Cameron said, popping a fry in his mouth. Shawn sighed. "I know that. But I want it to be special!" Shawn said. "Any ideas?"

"You could ask her over a nice dinner. Oh! Or a picnic." Emma suggested. Shawn scrunched his nose up to that. "No, it's not Grace. I want to make this in a way she'll like it!"

I smirked as an idea popped in my mind. "Oh no...." Emma said, looking at me. "I know that look. You've thought of something, haven't you?"

I smiled. "I think I know exactly how you should ask Grace out..."

A/N

YAY! UPDATE! :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had a hard time writing it cause I had HUUUGEEE writers block. Still kind of do. Hoping it'll go away soon.

Anyway, don't forget to comment, like and follow for future updates!!

Also, DAKOTA FINALLY PUBLISHED SOME CHAPTERS OF HER BOOK!

Go check it out if you haven't already! It's amazing and I know you guys will love it! (Sam is in it! Well sorta. Same personality, different story!)

It's called Magcon Girl! GO GIVE IT AND DAKOTA SOME LOOOVVEEE! <3

Love you guys!

Xoxo,

-Kat