Chapter Ten: Fun With Friends

A/N: DOUBLE DIGITS BABY!! 😂😂😂 I love this picture^^
-----
Samantha's POV
"I-I-I..." I stuttered, my lips parting in a silent gasp. Cameron just asked me to come to California with him. Holy shit.

"If you need to think about it I can give you some ti-" Cameron started, but didn't get to finish as I squashed him in a hug.

I felt Cameron smile against my shoulder as he squeezed back. "Thank you." I said.

Cameron laughed as he pulled away. "So... Is that a yes?" He asked, smirking nervously. I nodded my head super fast like a bobble head, making Cameron laugh.

He then put his arm around my shoulders and started walking us around.

"I can't wait." I said smiling. "Do you think your mom will let you?" Cameron asked.

I leaned my head against his shoulder, letting out a breath I didn't know I was keeping in.

I finally felt comfortable around Cameron.

"Ya, totally. Grace and I have been friends since grade 2, she knows your family pretty darn well. Plus, Shawn will probably want to go too." I said. "He really likes baseball. I mean, of course if that's okay with you." I said, looking up at him.

Cameron smiled. "The more the merrier." I laughed. We were so close I could feel him breathing and could literally smell him.

That was weird. Don't think like that. I thought, trying to get it out of my head. He did smell pretty good though.

Suddenly, I heard a camera flash. "Shit! I thought it was on silent!" I heard Emma hiss as we turned around.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked, not taking his arm off my shoulder. Emma giggled nervously.

"Hehe... Nothing..." She said, her face turning red with embarrassment. "I am so going to use these for my Sameron edits." I heard her say as she walked away.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, pulling away from Cameron and running after her. She screamed as she started running away from me.

"EMMA!! DELETE IT NOW!!"

"NEVER!! ITS TOO CUTE!! I SHIP IT!! OTP! OTP! OTP!" She chanted, making me more annoyed.

"EMMA I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I said, starting to gain on her.

She shrieked in delight and fright as she quickened her pace. "No!! HAYES! HELP ME!" She screamed.

Ignoring her, I continue to run after her. Suddenly, I screamed as I got side tackled. I groaned as I looked up to see my attacker.

It was non other than Hayes, pinning me to the ground with his hands on my wrists and his knees around my waist.

"Hayes!" I said angrily as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Get off me you lug!"

Hayes smirked. "Umm... Hmmm... No." He smiled, just to annoy me.

"I hate you." I said glaring at him.

He just smiled in return. "Hayes! What the heck bro?!" I turned my head to see Nash come up with Cameron laughing behind him.

"Stop laughing!" I said, wriggling more from underneath Hayes. "GOD YOU'RE STRONG!" I said.

Cameron continued to laugh. "You... Screamed.... So... Loud... Oh my god I can't breathe." Cameron said between fits of laughter. I glared at him.

I looked at Nash desperately. "Please get him off of me.." I said pouting. Nash shook his head as he laughed to, taking a picture.

Emma walked up to us, laughing as well. "Emma! Get your boyfriend off of me!" I said. She shook her head. I groaned and gave up looking up at Hayes.

I smirked. "Fine, I guess I have no choice but to kiss him." I said, laughing evilly. "NO!" Emma said, pushing Hayes off of me.

"DO NOT KISS MY BOYFRIEND!!" She screamed. I laughed. "I wasn't going to. I just wanted to get up."

Emma glared at me. Then, a smile crept on her face as her eyes lit up. Oh no.

"DOG PILE!!" She screamed, and everyone jumped on top of me. I screamed and groaned as the wind got knocked out of me.

I started screaming in pain as the pressure of them started to get to me. It didn't help that someone's elbow was jabbing at me rib.

"Please get off." I whimpered, tears forming in my eyes from the pain.

They all got off of me pretty quickly and Cameron bent down to see if I was okay.

"You alright?" He asked, his face looking worried. I nodded as I breathed.

"You guys... Are all fat." I said, rubbing my stomach from the pain.

"Are not!" They all said in unison. Creepy.

"AGAIN!" Nash screamed, jumping on me. I screamed as the weight returned to my stomach as all of them laughed.

Then, I heard Shawn in the distance. "Sam? Sam? Where are you? Oh." He said, walking up to us and staring in confusion.

"SHAWN!! GET THEM OFF OF ME!! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" I screamed hitting someone in the leg.

"OWW!!" Hayes said from within the pile. "Who's doing that?!"

Everyone laughed. "BUT SERIOUSLY SHAWN!! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME HELLLPPPP!" I whined. Shawn smirked down at me.

"I'm okay with that." Shawn said.

"I hate you."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, didn't have a lot of time!! Hope you guys enjoyed it though!

Please don't forget to comment and tell me what you thought!

What do you think will happen in California?

I thought this chapter was cute. What did you think?

Don't forget to favourite and follow us to see any information we might have for you!!

Thanks a bundle! Love you so much!

-Kat