Chapter Thirty Four: Falling For You

Samantha's POV
Cameron jumped up, his face turning white. Shawn stood there, fists clenched.

"Shawn. Listen. I can-" I said, but it was too late. Shawn was walking towards Cameron. I shrieked as Shawn swung a fist, hitting Cameron square in the jaw.

Cameron wobbled near the edge, reaching out for my hand to steady himself. I gasped as I lurched forward, Cameron's arms wrapping around my body.

I heard Shawn yell as Cameron and I fell, falling through the air. I shrieked in terror as I grabbed Cameron harder, tears falling from my eyes.

"Hold your breath!" Cameron yelled. "WHAT?!" I yelled back, barely hearing him. "I SAID, HOLD YOUR BREATH!"

I did as I was told, still confused and terrified. I was going to die. I was dead. I never went to prom. I never got to walk down the isle. I never got to see the Eiffel Tower.

I closed my eyes and in that moment I felt everything. The cold air around me. Cameron's fingers around my waist. I felt... Water?

I felt a thump as Cameron's back hit the bottom. I gasped as my arms and legs began to sting, water filling my lungs.

I began to swim up, my head popping out of the water. I gasped, my arms flailing. "Cameron?! CAMERON!" I coughed, looking around for his head.

"Shit!" I yelled, diving down under the water. I looked around the bottom, seeing Cameron's figure. I grabbed his arm, putting him over my shoulder. Thank god for water making you lighter.

I gasped again once we surfaced, Cameron's actual weight weighing down on my shoulder.

I groaned as I flipped him on the side of the pool, pulling myself out with him.

"Cameron? CAMERON!" It was Grace. She ran towards him, putting his head into her arms. "Oh my god. Please. Please..." Grace said, tears falling down her cheek. "Please be okay."

I moved her aside, checking for a pulse. "He's still alive." I said. "Thank god for CPR classes my mom made me take." I said, leaning over Cameron.

"Come on..." I said, pushing on his chest. I heard gasps near the door as I breathed air into his lungs.

"LIVE GOD DAMNIT!" I screamed, tears blurring my vision. "Live." I cried, giving up. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Suddenly, Cameron jerked up, coughing up water. "Cameron! Cameron oh my god." I said, hugging him.

He breathed heavily, and wrapped his arms around me lazily. "I'm okay. I'm okay." He said, breathlessly.

Suddenly, Shawn emerged from the glass door, shoving through Hayes, Emma, Nash and Emily.

I glared at him.

"YOU!!" I said, marching towards him. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED CAMERON!!" I said, yelling at him.

He just hugged me. "You. Could have. Killed." I said, crying into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said, over and over again. Cameron came up to me, putting a hand over my shoulder.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I leaned backwards on purpose." Cameron said. I sniffled. "You- You did? Why?"

"I knew the pool was there. I didn't mean to grab you though." Cameron said, running his hands through his wet hair.

I looked at him deep in the eyes. He was lying, I could tell. There was no way he'd do that. I was about to say something before I glanced back at Shawn, his face white.

Cameron was trying to protect Shawn.

"You're an idiot." I said, looking back at Cameron. Grace nodded. "They're both idiots." Cameron and Shawn frowned but didn't argue.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I said, grabbing Cameron's head. He laughed. "I'm fine." He assured me. I smiled. "Good."

Then, I slapped him.

"Ummm.... OWW!" He screamed. I smiled. "You deserved that." Grace laughed and highfived me.

After Cameron and I dried off, we all went inside. Cameron and Grace started arguing, Emma, Emily, Hayes, Shawn and Nash all went back to sleep, and I took a shower.

I sighed as the hot water fell off my skin. Sometimes I wondered why my life had flipped upside down ever since I had gotten a tutor. I guess it was fate? But fate was such a dumb thing to believe in. Or was it?

My mother always told me to never stop dreaming. I guess I've always dreamed of being like a Disney princess. I guess that's sort of dumb.

I sighed as I stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Cameron stood there.

"Hey." He said. "Hi?" I asked, kind of confused. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" he started but I stopped him. "It's fine. I know."

He smiled, and pulled me into a kiss.

With him, no matter how dumb it sounds, I always feel like a girl in a fairytale.

I loved him. Even if he did pull me off a roof.

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for over 700 favourites and 12k reads!! I know I haven't updated in a week, but with school ending, I've had a lot of projects.

I'm terrible. I seriously don't deserve all of you!!

Thank you guys so much for all the support. I know I say it a lot, but I feel like it's not enough. You guys are supremely awesome.

I love you!!

Xoxo,

-Kat

P.S: If you guys want to ask me questions about anything, ask away! I want you guys to get to know me, and the story. So, weither it's about me or the story, ask in the comments and I'll write a chapter for answers! Just thought it'd be a small thing to do! Thanks!! <3