Chapter Forty Four: Emily's Return

Emily's POV
I smiled in excitement as I got off my plane and retrieved my bad from the baggage claim.

Nash and the rest of the gang doesn't know I'm here. I wasn't supposed I show up for another week or so, but I convinced my mother to let me leave early.

"Taxi!" I yelled, waving my hand in the air. I heard snickers behind me and I frowned as I turned around.

"New around here, aren't ya?" A man said, him standing with his friends. "What's it to you?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Well, as much as you want to punch me, that's not how you get a cab around here." He said, smirking. Confused, I dropped my bag beside me.

"Okay... Then how do you get a cab?" I asked. He chuckled as he knocked his knuckles on a sign behind him. "You call the company sweetheart." He smiled and his friends snickered.

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Have a nice day." He then walked off, his group of losers following close behind.

I sighed as I thumbed the number on the sign into my phone, grabbing my bag off the ground.

This was gonna take some getting used to.

Samantha's POV
I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down stairs. Emma looked up at me, her face filled with worry. "How is he?"  She asked, standing up from the couch.

I sighed. "He's a mess." I said honestly. "I still don't understand why he's upset. He broke up with Emma." Nash said, standing beside me. He pulled me into a side hug, letting me lean my head on his shoulder.

"He made a mistake." I said, closing my eyes and relaxing. With all the drama that went on today, it was nice to let someone else support your weight.

Nash chuckled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my head. "Tired?" He mumbled, his mouth muffled by my hair.

"You have no idea."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Skylnn said, jumping off the couch. I heard her open the door and gasp. "Nash! It's your girlfriend!" Skylynn yelled.

"Emily?!" Emma said, running to the door. "Sky, she's not my girlfriend." Nash grumbled letting me go.

"Mmmhmmm...." Skylnn hummed, not believing him. Nash laughed and ruffled her hair. "Go see if Hayes is okay." He said, sending her on her way.

"What wrong with Hayes? And how come it looks like Emma's been crying?" Emily asked, looking confused. I sighed.

"Emily, we need to talk."

Hayes' POV
I heard a faint knock as the door opened to reveal Skylynn.

"Hayes?" She asked, jumping on the bed and laying next to me. "Yeah Sky?" I said, lifting my head ever so slightly to look at her.

"Emma's still gonna be around, right? I mean, I know she said she would, but what if she doesn't?" She asked, her lips pointing downward in a pout.

"She will. She'll be around. At least I hope, for your sake." I mumbled, feeling tired. "What about for you?" Sky asked.

I sighed. "I don't know Sky. I did a really stupid thing." "You did? What?"

"You wouldn't understand. Just know your brother is a giant idiot." I said. "Okay." She agreed, smiling. I chuckled. "Come here you." I said, starting to tickle her.

Samantha's POV
"So, that's what's happened since we left." I finished, looking at Emily. Her face had gone white awhile ago, and she was leaning on Nash for support.

"Woah." Emily said, sitting up. Emma nodded. "Woah is right." "So... What now?" Nash asked. All their heads spun towards me.

"Don't look at me! I don't know what to do!" I said. They all nodded and looked at their feet. I sighed. "I think we should all just take it easy for awhile. We've all been through a lot lately. Let's get Emily settled into school, and think about what to do later on." I said, looking at them.

They all nodded. Suddenly, Cameron burst into the house, panting like a dog. "I FOUND YOU!" He yelled, his hands on his knees.

I laughed. "Only took you an hour." I said, looking at the clock. He smiled. Grace and Shawn walked in, laughing about something one of them said.

"Oh. There you are." Shawn said looking at Cameron. "Eww! Why are you sweating?" Grace asked. "Looking... For... Her." Cameron said, huffing and puffing.

Grace smirked. "She got away from ya, huh?" Cameron sighed as he stood up. "I was running around for an hour before I found her. Should have guessed she was here."

I laughed. "Awe, is Cameron upset?" I said, giving him a puppy dog pout. Cameron glared at me in response.

"Who wants to watch a movie?!" Nash asked, clapping his hands together and standing up. Everyone agreed. I got stuck on the floor between Cameron's legs because the couch wasn't big enough for all of us.

----

"Hey! I want popcorn!!" I said, watching Nash put his hand in a bowl. We were about 15-30 minutes into the movie and being on the floor, I hadn't gotten any popcorn.

Nash smiled. "Come and get it." I glare at him as I hopped to my feet. Nash quickly passing the bowl to Cameron, who smiled up at me.

I smile as I sat on his lap, digging my hand into the bowl. "Thank you." I said, my voice muffled by popcorn.

Cameron laughed as he pushed me closer to him, allowing me to snuggle into him as we watched the movie.

----

I hadn't realized I had dozed off until I woke up to Shawn carrying me up the stairs to my room.

I yawned, making Shawn look down at me. "Morning sleepy head." He smiled. "Well, actually, more like goodnight."

I laughed, letting him walk me into my room and laying me down on my bed.
"Night Shawn." I yawned.

"Goodnight weirdo."

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy ending to this chapter, had no idea how to end it. XD

The next chapter will be way better I promise!

Don't forget to favourite, comment, follow us and share this story and our account with your friends!

We're so close to 200 followers! When we hit that, Dakota's new book will come out! I know you guys will absolutely love it, so make sure to hit the follow button if you haven't already! Thanks!

Love you guys!

Xoxo,

-Kat