Chapter Forty Eight: Runaway Boys

Nash's POV
"Fuck Hayes." I said, sprinting after him out of the Starbucks. I can't believe he did that. I breathed as I scanned my surroundings, looking for Hayes.

I heard his footsteps echo off the empty street. He went left. I darted in that direction, seeing Hayes' silhouette in the distance. "HAYES!!" I screamed after him, picking up my speed.

I was trailing behind him, only a couple feet away, when Hayes tripped over the sidewalk. "Damn it Hayes." I mumbled, running up to him.

He groaned rolling over. His hands were scrapped from blocking his fall, but other than that he was fine.

Tears rushed down his face as I helped him up. "Hayes, you really have to get a grip. She's moved on. So should you." He sniffled, leaning on me. "I just can't."

I sighed. "Let's get you home."

Samantha's POV
Soon after Nash and Hayes left for Starbucks, Cameron and I decided to watch a movie.

I smiled as we laughed at the movie. I was cuddled into his chest and just enjoying my time with him when his phone started ringing.

He paused the movie and picked it up. "Hello? Oh, Vicky." He said, starting to get up. I sighed as I got off him, allowing him to stand up easier.

He mouthed an 'I'm Sorry' before disappearing into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later, he came back. "Ok. Sorry babe, but Vicky wants me over." He said, taking his coat off the couch.

I frowned. "Do you have to go?" I said, not wanting him to leave. He nodded. "Yeah, sorry babe." I grunted as he pecked my lips.

I kissed back, putting my hands on his neck. I felt him smile as he kissed me more. "Seriously Sam. I gotta go." He said, pulling away. I pouted. He smiled as he pecked my lips once more.

"I'll text you later." He said, leaving. "Bye." I mumbled sadly as he closed the front door. I sighed as I cleaned up and wrote a note to Nash and Hayes that we left and I'd call them later.

I left their house, walking down to mine. My house wasn't that far from the Grier's, easily 5 minutes away.

I got inside, locking the door behind me. I decided to hop in the shower and relax. After I had dried my hair, I changed into some pyjamas and turned on Netflix.

Suddenly, my phone started exploding with texts from Emma. "Call me." I replied to her, pausing my tv show.

"Hey." I said, once I picked up. Emma then exploded into story about her and Matt's date and what Hayes did. "Holy crap." I said, once she finished.

"What do I do?" She asked worriedly. "You don't have to do anything. It's Hayes that's causing all of this. He needs to move on." I told her. "I know, I'm just worried about him."

"He's fine, I promise. I'll talk to him soon if you want." I said, trying to reassure her. "Please." She replied.

"So how's Cameron? Is he there?" She asked. I sighed. "No, he left an hour ago. Vicky needed him." "I'm sorry. I know you want to spend more time with him." Emma said.

"It's just that, it makes me so mad! I can't hang out with him as much as I want and if we try to do something, we have to plan it around Vicky. It's like she's starting to become apart of this relationship." I said.

"I know. It sucks. But Cameron still loves you. The only reason he's doing this is because she's pregnant with his child. " Emma explained.

"I know." "Hey! Cheer up! What are you doing tomorrow?" She chirped, trying to make me feel better.

I sighed. "I don't know. Probably lay around and watch Netflix." "Oh no you don't. I know what you're doing. I'm not going to let you mope around and feel sorry for yourself." Emma said.

"Tell you what. How about tomorrow you, Grace, Emily and I go shopping? Like a girls day. It'll take your mind off things. It'll be fun." She suggested.

"I don't know..." "Awe c'mon!" She pleaded. I laughed. "Okay, fine. I'll go."
"Great! I'll call Grace and Emily!" She said. "Okay, see you tomorrow." I said, hanging up.

I dropped my phone and decided to go to bed. Sadly, no amount of sleep would prepare me for what would happen tomorrow.

A/N
Short chapter I know. :/ Sorry! I'll try to make it up in the next chapter!

-What do you think will happen at the mall tomorrow?

Don't forget to like, comment and follow for future updates! Love you guys!

Oh! And if you haven't already, check out Dakota's book! xxShawnxxMendesxx is my new favourite person because she is showing immense support to the book!

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter!

Xoxo,

-Kat

Tutored By The Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें