Chapter Fourty Nine: Lost Trust And Shoking Truths

Samantha's POV
I groaned as my alarm went off. I lazily slammed my hand on my phone, turning it off.

I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, my phone pinged with a message.

Grace: Sam? You up yet?

Me: Yeah, I'm up.

Grace: Okay. I'll pick you up in around an hour.

Me: K. See you then.

I reluctantly got out of bed, shivering as the warmth of my bed escaped me. I got dressed in a normal grey croptop and black leggings. I shrugged on a black sweater and trudged down the stairs.

There, Shawn sat shirtless drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone. "How are you not wearing a shirt?" I asked, opening the cupboards to find something to eat. "It's flipping freezing in here."

Shawn scoffed. "It's perfectly fine in here." I rolled my eyes. I smiled as I spotted cereal on one of the highest shelves.

I went up on my tippy toes to reach for it, but I was too short. I groaned. This barely ever happens. I was pretty tall.
I sighed as I jumped for the box, my fingers grazing it.

I jumped again, hitting it farther in the cupboard. I groaned. Shawn laughed as he dropped his coffee mug in the sink and sat on the counter.

"Need help?" He asked, smirking. I growled at him. "Not from you." I said, while pushing myself up on the counter. Shawn slide off the counter to stand behind me. "You're going to fall." He said.

I sighed as stood up, grabbing the cereal. I smirked and turned around. "You were saying?" He shook his head as he grabbed my hips and hoisted me down from the counter.

I grabbed a bowl from the bottom shelf and Shawn passed me the milk.

"Where are you going today?" Shawn asked, finally realizing I wasn't in pyjamas. "Girls and I are going shopping. Grace is picking me up in a half hour." I said, eating my cereal.

Shawn nodded as he left the kitchen, walking upstairs.

After I had finished my cereal, I went through snapchat. I had recently added Vicky on snapchat, to see what she was doing. No, I wasn't stalking her.

I tapped her story and scrunched my nose up in disgust when I saw her and Cameron cuddling on her couch watching a movie.

Oh. So that's why she needed him over. She needed a cuddle buddy. I turned my phone off angrily as I put my bowl in the sink.

I walked up to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when Shawn walked in. "Don't you ever knock?" I said, spitting toothpaste in the sink. "Nope." He answered, smiling. I groaned.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "Nothing. I'm fine." Shawn chuckled. "C'mon. I know that face. You're mad. Tell me."

"It's this whole Vicky situation." I confessed. "Awe, is little Samy jealous?" He teased. I smacked his arm. "I'm not jealous. I'm just mad he's hanging out with her more than me." I said, dropping my toothbrush in the cup.

"That's called jealous." Shawn replied. I sighed. I opened my mouth the argue, but the doorbell rang before I could say anything. "Oh. That's Grace. Gotta go." I said, pecking his cheek and leaving the bathroom.

"Love you!" He shouted. "You too!"

I walked down stairs to see Grace, Emily and Emma standing in the doorway. "I was going to let you in." I said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.