Chapter Sixty: Dinner And Breadsticks

Samantha's POV
Saturday finally rolled around and Grace and Emma were over getting ready for the dinner with me.

Well, they were ready. I was still in pyjamas, staring at my closet.

"Guuuyyyysssss...." I whined. "I don't know what to wear. I don't have anything nice."

"Just wear jeans and a shirt." Grace said, pointing to her outfit. "Ya well at least yours is cute!" I said.

She was wearing a flowy white top and some high waisted jean shorts. She wore her brown leather jacket and matching boots with it. She looked flawless.

Emma was wearing a cropped Nike sweater and some ripped jean shorts. Her hair was up in a ponytail, pieces of hair falling out giving it that casual look.

"I mean, even Emma looks cute! And she's wearing a sweatshirt!" I said, pointing at her. "Bitch I'm always cute." Emma said, flipping the hair in her ponytail, making herself look kind of silly.

"Do you think Hayes will like it though?" Emma asked, looking down at herself. "I thought you guys agreed to just be friends." Grace said.

"Doesn't mean I don't wanna impress him." "I DON'T UNDERSTAND RELATIONSHIPS! I'VE ONLY LIKED ONE GUY AND THAT'S SHAWN! HE DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE!" Grace announced, plopping on my bed.

"He liked you in one of my shirts though." I said. "Yea, because it showed the little cleveage I actually have." "OOHHHH!" Emma said laughing. "SHAWN'S A FUCKBOOYYYY."

Grace would have been mad if she wasn't laughing her ass off. I laughed too, just because it was so not true. Shawn was a sweet heart. But I guess boys will be boys.

"What about Aaron?" I asked, after everyone stopped laughing. "What?" Grace asked. "You know, Aaron. The guy you had a crush on and who you were going to go out with until Cameron ruined it..." I said, stating the obvious.

"Oh! Umm... I don't know. I guess I kind of forgot about him for awhile because I was still embarrassed about the whole situation. Then I started to hang out with Shawn more. And, well, the rest is history." Grace said, shrugging.  

"Or chemistry." Emma said, raising her eyebrows. Grace chuckled.

"Okay. Back to more pressing matters, WHAT DO I WEAR?" I said, plopping face first into my bed beside Grace.

"What about this?" Emma said, reaching to the back of my closet to pull out a dress. It was a black lace dress that reached mid thigh and had a gold belt around the waist.

"Oooohh!" Grace said, her eyes lighting up. "I haven't seen you wear this before! When did you get it?"

I sighed and sat up. "My mom bought it for me for Christmas. I haven't worn it though. Not very many special occasions."

"WELL NOW THERE IS ONE!" Emma said, throwing it at me. "Put it on!" Grace added.

"Okay. I guess there's nothing else to wear." I said, reluctant to put it on. "Oh my god just put it on." Grace said, shoving me out the room and into the bathroom.

"WOW. RUDE. I CAN'T EVEN CHANGE IN MY OWN ROOM?!" I said, laughing. "IT'S MY ROOM NOW BITCH!" She said, her laughter disappearing as she ran back to my room.

I rolled my eyes and slide on the dress. I stared at myself in the mirror, making sure my hair wasn't a mess as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked back into my room and I swear to god Emma turned into an opera singer. "OH MY GOOOODDD!" She squealed! "YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! I AM TOTALLY STEALING THIS DRESS FROM YOU LATER!"