Chapter Sixty Four: Happy Birthday! Pt.2

Samantha's POV
I laughed as I saw Emma get off of Grace's bike. Grace had taken Emma for a ride around the block, and Emma obviously didn't think anything of it.

Little did she know, Grace liked to speed. Like, a lot. "You okay Em?" Hayes asked, looking at her. "Sweet baby Jesus." She muttered, falling into Hayes arms.

I laughed at her. "Woooo!" Nash yelled as Cameron pulled into the driveway. Nash took his helmet off, shaking his hair. "Man, that things sick!" Nash said.

"Who's next? Sam?" Grace asked, turning to me, revving the engine. "Uh... Nope." I said, turning around, running into Cameron.

"Going somewhere?" He said, his hands around my hips holding me in place. "Yea. Where the food is." I said, smiling and patting his chest, hoping he would let me go.

"You're funny." He said, picking me up and plopping me on the bike. "Here." He said, slapping the bike helmet over my head. "You'll need this."

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his abs through his shirt. He started the bike and pulled out of the driveway, looking over my shoulder.

I felt myself lean against his shoulder as he drove forward down the street. I laughed as he went faster, feeling the wind blow my hair up.

I heard him chuckle as he turned the corner, making us lean. I felt my arms tighten around his waist, scared to fall off the bike.

"Wanna see something cool?!" He yelled, looking over at me. "Not really!" I replied. He laughed as he faced forward.

I screamed as the front of the bike suddenly lifted up of the ground and we were riding on the back wheel.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I screamed, feeling him lean against me.

I sighed in relief as we landed back on two wheels. I hadn't realized, but we had already made it back to the house, everyone smiling at us.

I took the helmet off, frazzled. "Dude that was epic!" Nash said. Cameron laughed at him as he looked at me.

"Have fun?" He asked. I looked at him, semi glaring. "You tried to kill me." "I did not! You were perfectly safe!" He retorted, smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, but grinned as he pecked me sweetly on the cheek. "I wouldn't let you get hurt." Cameron said under his breath. I felt my cheeks heat up, but not much as Grace pulled up beside us.

She had been riding with Shawn, and I could see that he had been holding on pretty tightly as he unflexed his arms on Grace's waist.

"Oh thank god." Shawn said, as he hopped off the bike and hugged the cement. "Ground. Sweet, unmoving ground."

Grace just shook her head. "You guys are wimps. I was going the speed limit."

"Grace do you even know the speed limit?!" Emily asked. "Umm... 78?" Grace said, sounding unsure.

"IT SAID 42!" Shawn screamed, still laying on the cement. "Oh. Well, I told you I need glasses!" Grace said. Shawn just looked appalled. "I could have died today."

"Oh pshhh... Stop being such a drama queen." Grace replied, kicking him in the rib. "OWW!" He yelled, jumping up and chasing her inside the house.

"Looks like it's time for food." Nash mumbled, ruffling his hair. "MY FAVOURITE WORDS!" I screamed, making Nash jump.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled. "WHATS GOING ON?!" Emily yelled in return, walking towards us. "NOTHING!" I yelled back.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" Hayes and Cameron said, walking towards us confused.

"Oh my god children. Get your butts inside and stop yelling before I get the weed whacker." The Dallas' dad said, trying not to smile.

We all laughed as we hurried inside. The dinning room buzzed with noise and laughter as we passed around chicken wings, salad, hamburgers and anything else imaginable.

"Uh oh.... Sam's got that spark in her eyes. Mom, get the hand cuffs." Grace joked, eyeing me as I ate my fries.

"Shutup." I mumbled, smiling at her.

The dinner passed by quickly, everyone digging in. "Last chicken wing, who wants it?" Cameron asked.

"SAM!" Everyone replied. "Why did I even ask?" Cameron said laughing as he gave me the chicken wing.

"Oh my god I'm full." I groaned, leaning back in my chair. "That's a first." Emma said. "Okay, you guys are mean!" I said, pouting.

"Only cause we love ya." The Dallas' mom said, clearing the table. "Who wants cake?!" "ME!" Everyone, including me, yelled.

"I thought you were full..." Shawn said, smirking. "Cake doesn't go to the stomach. It goes to the heart. There's always room for cake." I answered, sitting up.

"Okay." The Dallas' dad said. "Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday Grace and Cameron... Happy birthday to you!!" We all sang.

I watched as Cameron and Grace smiled at us. Shawn was looking at Grace with such happiness it melted my heart.

"Make a wish!" I said, grabbing Cameron's hand from under the table. He smiled at me, blowing out the candles with Grace.

"Annd... First slice goes to you..." Cameron said, putting the cake on my plate and kissing me on the cheek. As he pulled away, he dipped his fingers in frosting and put some on my nose.

"DIBS!" Emma said, leaning across the table and taking the frosting off my nose. I laughed as I looked at her, watching her lick her fingers.

"What?" She asked. "The frostings the best part." We all laughed as we ate our cake.

"Hey Cameron." Nash said, making Cameron look up. "Huh?" Nash then dipped his spoon in frosting an catapulted it at Cameron's face.

"Oh you are so on." Cameron smiled, flinging frosting at Nash. "HEY! Boys! Enough!" The Dallas' mom said, walking into the dining room. "Sorry mom..." The both said. Cameron gave a weird look to Nash who just laughed.

"What?! She's my second mom!"

A/N
Part three is coming real soon! I put it into parts because basketball is starting so I have chapters saved and because I have so many ideas that if I crammed it all into one chapter, it'd be 100 pages long.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to favourite, comment, share and follow us for future updates!

Thank you guys so much for all the support!

Love you!

Xoxo,

-Kat